What is the Fastest-Leveling Shadow Warrior Build in Sacred 2

gogoblender

Hey guys morning ^^

We're looking at ideas for Shadow Warrior Build that can level fastest possible, from 0-200 ^^

Doesn't have to be beautiful, just something that can get to level 200 for our Ulti-Smither .

Thanks!

:)

gogo

Astral SW (the buffer build I made will suffice, you can change death lord focus and enhanced perception for something else as well), with max XP per kill equip and only in the orc cave. Hands down :)

Buffer build link:

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=9908

Tweak it however you like, but remain cloaked all the time.

Edited by Dobri

Really? A cloaked build? For fastest experience gain? How would I make the mobs come after me in groups? I was thinking that whatever Area of Effect he had with hug ability to draw mobs would work here.

Wouldn't a cloaked build negate his ability to grab as many people as he can while conserving/making efficient use of mentor pots and mentor statues?

gogo

Hey gogo,

Why a SW ? (more stronger?) I've tried 2 SW, astral & 2 handed axes Area of Effect. 2H Area of Effect build level fast for me. :)

Why not a TG with his great aoes ? (very fast leveling.....)

54 level in 10 hours for me... :) You don't need to run after mobs ! :)

Source Warden for mobs & Lost fusion for bosses.

If you want my build I can send it to you.

Edited by Woody

Cloaked SW (invulno-build) + Max XP per kill in the available sockets + Orc cave is in my eyes, the fastest way to level a SW. Right now, at level 146, I can gain a level in less than 2 hours with only +150% XP per kill, with a potential of over 300% XP per kill.

Is this in SP or HC? We're going to have four or five players in a server all the time... can you tell us how this would impact your build's experience yield?

What if we put all sockets with experience gain in the SW, left him cloaked, and let someone else do killing while the SW took mentor pots as well...would this help?

gogo

Hmmm, that sounds interesting. Woody, can you post your build in our Temple Guardian section here?

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showforum=364

What level were you able to get him to? And is this in HC?

Is this in SP or HC? We're going to have four or five players in a server all the time... can you tell us how this would impact your build's experience yield?

I go post the build now.

I'm level 56 now, want to reach level 115-120 in HC.

Don't play it in a full server in 40 first lvls :)

What if we put all sockets with experience gain in the SW, left him cloaked, and let someone else do killing while the SW took mentor pots as well...would this help?

gogo

HC gogo :) You know my smith, don't ya - the one that's making all those mentorpots online and is having a surplus of them all the time. That is also the one I made the video and the one that made the Orc Cave his home.

The thing is that if you keep moderate +all skills and the rest +XP, you will be best suited to play in 2-3 man servers. 5 man servers will be a burden. However, if you keep +all skills at higher rate and +XP per kill at about +100%, you should be fine.

That also explains why I feel so good in the cave and so comfortable with few ppl in the server with the SW.