Silverado! - HC Silver Server today for Players looking to level characters

hey guys!

Just back home from work, I have a level 40 dryad that I have to get up in levels quickly before the Expansion gets here ^^

If anyone is looking for a server with Experience, I'll be on it for a few hours, and would love to meet up with some of the players here in HC if yer up for some gaming.

If you need mounts, I can arrange that as well if you're low level, and we gots gold.

Come on down!

:)

gogo

Hey Llama, was great seeing ya... I even got to hook up with Spunky and some other new players ^^

I'm in server now with Agent Smith, and I'll be here for early mid evening.

gogo

Thanks for the good time and the help today gogo! I am still bummed about losing that low lev seraphim though :D I can't believe I can be killed by one stupid elf throwing one stupid rock in one hit. quite ridiculous. But my TG is very thankful for the added help. Can't wait to meet up with all you folks again!

Awesome playing with you guys, and I got the toon to level 56 (I think :D) Four more levels, then off to Gold... maybe I'll make Platinum this weekend, if you guys are ready to grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrind

:4rofl:

gogo

p.s. Agent, wear a hard hat :)

hard%20hat.jpg

New here, been reading a lot on these forums lately, wish I could join these games but I have to wait for the windows 7 fix in order to upgrade to the latest patch to play online.

Hi Shame, welcome to DarkMatters!

I'm getting Windows seven too, will probably play it compartmentalized on my Vista till they get it fixed

... now back on topic....

I AM BACK HOME FROM WORK AND AM GOING TO PLAY TILL THE COWS COME HOME

:):bounce::):bounce:

gogo

p.s. lol llama... maybe another hat then :P

Not yet, two more levels though, I'm at 58 ^^

I'l keep a drone on this server for you guys if you need it though, once I hit gold... or if experience is still good at this level, I'll stick around a few hours ^^

gogo

Tried to join you guys earlier, but it wouldn't let me join the server, lost connection every time :)

Gah! I can't get on any EU servers, connection lost (10) everytime *cries*

ok, I can't get into US servers either, this has never occured before, this happen to anyone else?

Edited by AgentSmith5150

Oh bother! I started playing again yesterday. I saw the server and jumped in. Played for about an hour by myself and got bored.

BTW, I am playing with no issues on win7.

Dang!

Sil, sorry we missed you dude. I was watching GI JOe, and we just finished and saw that you had come in. Jumping in now for a quick bit before beddy

gogo

@Agent, I saw that you tried to join but got disconnected the moment you arrived on the island, any chance that you have modified any game files lately?

Edited by Spunky
@Agent, I saw that you tried to join but got disconnected the moment you arrived on the island, any chance that you have modified any game files lately?

yeah, I figured out it was that light saber mod, with that in I can get in closed net servers