Sacred 2 Enemy Drop List

For about a year now since Sacred 2 had been released there's been 1 question on the top of many player's list. What do enemies drop? Or more specifically... What is each enemy type likely to drop? Are they programmed to drop certain things. The first question that needs to be answered is; Are Enemies indeed programmed to drop certain things? The answer is they most certainly are, yes. Or at least some are that I know of. Most of the enemy types have yet to be investigated to my knowledge but there are a few I know of that consistently prove that they can be expected to drop certain things. That leaves then the next question; What is each enemy type likely to drop? For that question I can only offer a partial answer and that's where this list comes in. Since we know some of the predisposed enemy drops I'd like to see if we can uncover more to this list. So if you've seen drop patterns from other enemy types I hope you'll add your findings to this list so we can all benefit. :)

Boss#Campaign_Bosses

• Uniques
  • Rares

Boss#Mini_Bosses:

• Sets
  • Rares

Animal:

:)

Demon:

Dragon:

Dryad Enemy:

Energy (Ghosts):

• Rings
  • Amulets

High Elf Enemy:

Human:

Humanoid Monster:

Insects:

Mechanical:

Monsters:

Orcs:

Plant:

T-Mutants:

Traps:

Undead:

Wild Animal:

• Potions

We already farm Mini Bosses for sets but what about other farming? Lately I've gotten into the habit of farming animals with gogo. The Island of D'Ary near Aerendyr is loaded full of Turtles. Initially we were using it as a place to grind but it's also an excellent place to stock up on Mentor Potions.

Like Sacred Underworld, Ghosts tend to drop Rings and Amulets. If you've got a build that uses Enhanced Perception then Farming Ghosts would be a great way to find much needed jewelry for your sockets. Since Jewelry is pretty much all that Ghosts will drop, aside from potions and trophies, the benefits should be exceptional for a good "Find Valuables" build.

Campaign Bosses are great for Uniques but I doubt I would farm them myself since uniques can drop from so many enemies.

That's all I got so far. Now that I have an EP build I'll be watching out for more patterns.

I can complete a bit your post, with all items I've recieved from ennemies :

Gold & Potions for ALL ennemies.

Boss#Campaign_Bosses

• Uniques
  • Rares
  • Sets
  • Gold
  • Legendaries

Boss#Mini_Bosses:

• Sets
  • Rares
  • Uniques
  • Gold

Animal:

• Potions
  • Gold

Demon:

• Sets
  • Rares

Dragon:

• Sets
  • Legendaries
  • Uniques
  • Rares

Dryad Enemy:

• Sets
  • Uniques
  • Rares

Energy (Ghosts):

• Jewelry
  • Gold

High Elf Enemy:

• Uniques
  • Sometimes sets on champions

Human:

• Uniques
  • Rares

Humanoid Monster:

• Sets
  • Uniques
  • Rares

Insects:

• Lots of uniques
  • Sometimes sets
  • Rares
  • Relics

Mechanical:

• Sets
  • Uniques

Monsters:

• Sets
  • Uniques
  • Rares
  • Relics

Orcs:

• Sets
  • Uniques

Plant:

• Sets
  • Uniques
  • Rares
  • Gold
  • Relics

T-Mutants:

• Gold
  • Rares

Traps:

• Uniques
  • Rares
  • Gold

Undead:

Wild Animal:

• Gold
  • Potions

Woody. :)

Great post. It also seems to me that certain minibosses drop some set peieces frequently and others never. For example I have never gotten a piece of cedahil's (sp? = fire elf set) from white griffon or boar but I have gotten a lot of valerias consistently when playing as a high elf and killing them with meteor swarm.

It would be cool for the most frequent minibosses (griffon, boar) to get a list of frequently/never dropped sets from your own class and from other classes.

Edited by ka243