Easter Egg find

I couldn't believe my eyes. I followed the boat house quest all the way to the tip of the south island and what did I find but a show room off cool stuff the dev must have been playing with. everything from the Flintstones car to the Back to the Future Delorean. I can't believe this is not talked about more or posted in the wiki easter egg page.

Excellent! Glad you got to see it :drinks:

Someone found this a while back I think, I only recently heard about it and checked it out. I think there should be SOME kind of decent loot in there. Seems like waaaaaaaay too many friggin lizards to go through to get there for no loot. But we digress...

Edited by AgentSmith5150
I couldn't believe my eyes. I followed the boat house quest all the way to the tip of the south island and what did I find but a show room off cool stuff the dev must have been playing with. everything from the Flintstones car to the Back to the Future Delorean. I can't believe this is not talked about more or posted in the wiki easter egg page.

I found this in the bronze version and also the silver. I just took it for granted that everyone else saw the awesome museum. There should have been some nice items there.