Darkobium! Last call for Niobium Stragglers before Ice and Blood

Hey guys!

I've set up a new Dryad, she's level 140, and I'm looking to get her to level 150 to shop for my Heavy Damage Dryad before I switch everything over to Ice and Blood and all my builds are ruined

:)

:lol:

*shrugs*

If anyone's lonely, hungry or bored....

Look for us in Darkobium!

*echo*

gogo

Wut ?

I just logged out... 155, you are going fast :)

so... after those 10 lvls I will the last of the Mohicans on the servers:) :)

I need at least 20 more lvls....

Greetz and HF

This is a new Dryad

Schot killed my real trader dryad at level 120 last night after about two days and a bit of very hard leveling...

We'll try to talk about this as little as possible of course :) This is an old Dryad whom I hate but now am stuck with to do my buying for me till I get her to level 150 or maybe a bit higher pending on where everyone else is.

lol, Last of the Mohicans

good book btw

:lol:

gogo

Good luck and have fun guys!

Ill see you all when/if Australia gets the addon.

Temper

Does Australia get the EU version to play with? If so... if yer on PC, you can play with us because Ice and Blood is being released on EU :)

How the heck you guys level so fast? lol.

Lots of love, wildness, pure madness and a double dose of strawberry iced donuts and coffee.

:4rofl:

gogo

p.s we're opening up server again... Darkobium awaits! :P

I hate downloaded content, but my limbs are tied. :P Having a boxed set shipped to me in Canada is proving to be a tiring challenge...and we need tween three or four copies of the game for us here at DarkMatters Central :4rofl:

We're probably gonna download two copies of game this weekend, burn one to dvd so that we only have to download once...and then maybe if/when boxed gets cheaper order that for collection.

I've honestly felt that downloads were sort of sketchy at best, but in this situation, my love (heck, let's call it addiction! :bye:) has turned me into a puppet.

gogo

I think Schot downloaded the copies last night... so till we get it installed, a few more hundred k experience for my trader...

here we go, all ye all ye in come free!

:devil:

gogo