NeverWinter Nights

Hi Barristan!

Yeah mate I mean the original saga/campaign.I have NWN 2 installed as well but the multiplayer just isnt happening compared to NWN1.I just logged on to NWN1 and there seems to be a lot of people playing still.Even some of the persistent worlds I used to play on are still there with a good number of people.I will check for NWN 2 updates for my install and see how multiplayer is going for it though.

The thing about NWN 2 for multiplayer is the Campaign isn't multiplayer friendly.And there is a lack of good persistent worlds.Maybe thats changed now,so I will update and have a look mate.

Temper

I've heard a ton about this game, but never had the chance to play. When I first got my computer, I was at the point where the last Warcraft was published, and I got stuck on that for awhile playing SP for before finding Sacred, and then getting pulled into this game for years.

:(

gogo

Hi Gogo!

Well the graphics are dated,but the gameplay remains solid.And with the community expansion packs still being made,there is always new content.

Hmmm Warcraft...that would have been Frozen Throne?Yeah I got my moneys worth out of that one too.I kick myself now,for always checking out Sacred in game stores and not buying it.I missed a great game/community.Oh well coulda,shoulda,woulda......

Temper

Heya,

personally, I would take NWN over warcraft anytime. Was a big fan of warcraft 1/2/3, but stopped there...

NWN2 is just awesome! Too bad there is no MP going on :(

Might install NWN soon, and give it a go.... for now, I´m stuck on Sacred tho!

Greetz

Hey guys!

As it turns out,NWN is still a great old game to play single player,however multiplayer feels a bit slow due to it being so story heavey compared to a ARPG.Like to thank you all for your input. :thumbsup:

Temper

Heya,

personally, I would take NWN over warcraft anytime. Was a big fan of warcraft 1/2/3, but stopped there...

NWN2 is just awesome! Too bad there is no MP going on :thumbsup:

Might install NWN soon, and give it a go.... for now, I´m stuck on Sacred tho!

Greetz

I have played the crap out of Warcraft III. I can beat Insane on a 1x1 map in 15min. I beat Insane with me at 90%hp in 25min. I don't think I've ever played a game with so much replay value at Warcraft III.

*purrs* NWN is one of my all-time faves <3

I know that in one of the past updates, they got us horses (and Nightmares o3o), and there are also cloaks now. Just a couple fun new graphical shinies.

I really loved NWN2 graphics wise (and that I could play as a tiefling), but it ran slow, a lot of the scenarios were frustrating to me, and it just seemed a little slower plot-wise, even.

I know that I still play the original :3

I think that it's because they're continuously updating the original and adding new things to it, even if the graphics aren't as beautiful as Sacred <3

I, personally, like making my own maps and running around on them ;3

• 5 months later...