Found Gogo's pant's

I was hangin' in the cemetery west of twainbrook and what did I find. "here lies gogo's pants. found at last, and only a little wiffy."

Edit: whoops wrong forum. gogo would you mind movin this over to general for me? thanks

Ascaron actually put a number of players in this community and from the SIF and Clan Da into the game. Seek, hunt and ye shall find . Off the top of my head, there is Knuckles, Timotheus, and of course Schot...he's the only one who has two gravestones.

grrrrrrrrrrr

:P

gogo

I just got to thinkinga bout something...for the game in other languages, are the same names being used on the headstones...or did they choose other names for other localized versions.

:(

gogo

I was wondering the same thing about the proverbs and jokes that you find. Some of them are very English in nature. Don't know if they translated to other languages or chose proverbs from the respective languages to include in each version.

I saw one of Schot's Stones in the french version of the game, saying "Schot a bu un whisky de trop" or something like that I can't remember. Carolyn Hacker, also showed up, as well as some other players I guess. As soon as I have time for this, I'll try to make pics of the tombstones in the french version of the game. Planning is already overloaded though.

Speaking of wiffy pants, After eating that Holos Burger I need to go out and buy some new pants. It's been almost a week and my family still won't stay in the same room with me. The rides in the car are mostly with windows down.

Hope the passes soon. no pun intended.

Edited by locolagarto