Sacred 2 Level Caps

The caps I have noticed is different then those that are stated on the Wiki, swamps cap out at level 205 in niob, desert at 207, high elf at 179.

I can't remember the other zones right now.

The caps I have noticed is different then those that are stated on the Wiki, swamps cap out at level 205 in niob, desert at 207, high elf at 179.

I can't remember the other zones right now.

If you're getting different data Spunky can you post it? You can change the wiki's data if you want, I remember the player who compiled it did it a while ago, maybe the numbers are changed.

lol, Ansgar.... race ya ta the next one

:)

gogo

Ok, Niob done, but I haven't reached the cap in Dryad Island and Wastelands yet so I took their current level and put a question mark behind them.

EDIT: there was one place I didn't understand where was, Dragon?

Edited by Spunky

Well after I had looked through it I think I made a mistake as it says above the tables "High Survival bonus will increase monster level above listed values", so then my editing was not necessary at all :)

That could be. When I got to niob at level 93 and loco was at 97 bfg he invited me to freeplay to unlock the empty office quest. When we popped into the jungle mobs were 30 levels higher. At that time I had a 95% SB and I believe Loco did as well. Since then Im at 117 and I can only get mobs at 17 levels above me. I'd have to vote for SB doing the level gaps. Or damn bad luck/glitch that day. Needless to say that was my first death.

That could be. When I got to niob at level 93 and loco was at 97 bfg he invited me to freeplay to unlock the empty office quest. When we popped into the jungle mobs were 30 levels higher. At that time I had a 95% SB and I believe Loco did as well. Since then Im at 117 and I can only get mobs at 17 levels above me. I'd have to vote for SB doing the level gaps. Or damn bad luck/glitch that day. Needless to say that was my first death.

AHH! But the BFG survived! ya baby :)

Or could that death have been from your bfg reflecting off that midget mob back at me? Hmmm not going to try and duplicate that.

I did but that is easy to fix back as all I edited was 5 regions at Niob(Swamp, Desert, Jungle, Dryad Isle, Wastelands), all of them had caps at 201 before I "fixed" them :devil:

No worries, one clicked update done, back to previous values.

Wiki's rock!

And Spunky thanks for trying to help, much appreciated, and the intent is respected

Thank you

:devil:

gogo