So, No expansion No servers?

All the other servers was there before I switched to Ice and Blood, actually there were more standard servers then add-on, but maybe that have changed in the last 14 days?

looks like instead of adding new servers for the expansion all the old servers have been switched to the expansion,

BS

Are you sure about this Bill?

Just yesterday I was playing on non-expansion servers. If you're not seeing any, maybe because of connection problems or updating? They do usually do it on Sundays. Give it a wee bit of time, I'm sure they'll work again.

:)

gogo

looks like instead of adding new servers for the expansion all the old servers have been switched to the expansion,

BS

Are you sure about this Bill?

Just yesterday I was playing on non-expansion servers. If you're not seeing any, maybe because of connection problems or updating? They do usually do it on Sundays. Give it a wee bit of time, I'm sure they'll work again.

gogo

I'm not sure, but atm there are 15 Ice and Blood servers, and six fallen angel, and a dozen or so irked peeps siting in chanel wishing they could play, and 4 or 5 more mad as "he double hockey sticks" because thier Ice and Blood pack won't work with thier US version of Fallen Angel.

BS

So you see servers you can access and/or get into then?

gogo

only server we can see is a generic silver PvP server, there was a bronze one, but when I went in and then left again it disapeared too.

BS

EDIT: the six FA servers are 1 locked and 5 pvp

Edited by BalzaSteel

They've always been kind of sketch for us over the last year on Sundays. Hopefully they sort it out for by the end of day.

I know when I need that fix, it's gotta be had.

:P

gogo

p.s. actually me and Schot are having problems getting into the servers right now, it's saying "invalid password"

I'm sure they're working on them... just a matter of time. Ugh... back to Lan :)

Yeah, there was plenty of standard servers both last night and early this morning. However, about 5-6 hours ago me and some other were booted from our game and there has not been ONE server available to me since and I have not been able to create. I can still see a ton of ADDon servers though, course I cannot access those having bought a US version :)

BOOO! :)