Only 3 mount choices on Mount Island?

I am ready to purchase a mobiculum for the Temple Guardian. It seems that the NPC on Mount Island only offers 3 choices of mobiculum (one for each aspect). The "general" mount does not seem to be available.

Any suggestions on how I can purchase the "general" mobiculum? I have the Ice and Blood Expansion (PC).

Thanks in advance.

It was my mount of choice as well. The switch to an aspect specific mount was not a big step down. I always wondered if I should use my aspect mount instead and now the decision has been made for me I guess.

• 2 weeks later...
What happened to your mount if you had chosen the 4th option before expansion? I mean, was it changed after to an aspect or did it disappear all together?

I just tested this with one of my pre-expansion temple guardians. He still has his shield regen (non-aspect) mount in the expansion.

Well thats just wierd...maybe there is still some way to get the non-specific one...maybe

Indeed there is still a way to get the general mount in the add-on. There is a special mount dealer in the north of the dragon mage's starting isle but its very tricky to get there. I think the top explorer Knuckles knows how to get there. :)