Inventory problems on pc

I have been repeatedly having an issue where I can't pick and move items in my inventory or a get stuck with something in my hand and can't let go. I have plenty of space in inventory and everything else seems to work fine. I have to exit game and restart to clear the problem.

I remember I had an item in my "hand" and then entered a dungeon I couldn't get rid off it without quiting, and another time I had two small pictures of some enemies in my inventory that also couldn't get moved.

Look at the picture in this link, quite funny indeed: http://forum.sacredeng.ascaron-net.com/sho...p;postcount=240

Grrrrrrrrrr ... inventory problems. The plagued me for the last couple of patches just before one before 2.43 where I Found that if if just went slowly when working with inventory, the items would usually behave.

Last patch solved a lot of this for me, and I won`t go into what I used to throw when trying to move weaspon assortments from one slot to another.

I learned to breathe, and this helped a lot when moving stuff

Good luck

:crazy:

gogo

Grrrrrrrrrr ... inventory problems. The plagued me for the last couple of patches just before one before 2.43 where I Found that if if just went slowly when working with inventory, the items would usually behave.

Last patch solved a lot of this for me, and I won`t go into what I used to throw when trying to move weaspon assortments from one slot to another.

I learned to breathe, and this helped a lot when moving stuff

Good luck

:crazy:

gogo

probably is my problem. Inventory on Console was much faster. converting runes at a rune master was 10X faster and moving inventory only lagged in the misc items section( runes and gems) when you had way to many items in there. A single mule on Xbox could hold 169 runes!