Victory Dance Time

:P Woop I made it to Niob with my Shadow Warrior Smith. :paladin: Downside is he is on dark campaign. But I'm there. Started this mission Friday night. Now I'm at level 84 and the wolves in Sloeford are violet. Hmmm think I'll stay close to shore for a while. :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Congratulations dude!

:lol:

Alas, evol...but still, he can shop for himself and thats definitely a plus for the toon. He has superb value to socket for all your evil toons too.

Great work mah friend!

:D

gogo

And...just dug this up fer ya...world's greatest victory dance!

:)

gogo

Ho that's too funny. Fits perfect though. Alas after running from silver to niob this weekend I didn't have the energy to dance like that. The smithing skills sure are sweet up there. Now I need levels so I don't have to pay the smith to do my work. Blew thru 50m really fast as soon as I got there. Now I need a weekend off to relax. I think the best thing I did on plat was to remove my element damage when I got to the wastelands. Everything there has rainbow armor. I was able to sink in more damage by just doing physical.

So much for the victory dance. Was grinding away doing great on niob, playing at level 86 and mobs were 112. not much were damaging me at all. Once in a while I would hit a health just to feel safe. Killed the Kobold Chief with no issues. Then I decided to run up near the boar boss territory, not for the boss mind you. (I'm crazy but not that crazy). was banging away at bears with no real issues. Looked at the clock and it said 3:00 am est. Just at that moment SOMEONE joined my Campaign..... What the hell. OHHH and it was at that moment I needed a health pot. Well Of course I wasn't able to drink it and there I lay. Dead. Stressful weekend of grinding thru silver, gold, and platium to get to niob and it ends. Just like that.

Now I feel totally lost.

Decided to do the same thing. Started me a Temple Guardian blacksmith/barbainer. Along the lines of the Mutronic Build. Locolagarto is currently running campaign for me. He's gotten me thru silver and almost gold today. I'll have to look up knuckles for the platnium run.

I play Sacred with a purpose. All my builds usually have a reason for them. ie: blacksmith, bargainer, homicidal Shadow Warrior to run with a caster till they get powerful. You get my point. Well after my Shadow Warrior died I didn't have a purpose to play Sacred. I was at a total loss as to "what now". Talking to Loco this morning somehow we got to talking about a Blacksmith/bargainer that can be on softcore but use the chest. Well that we found can happen but I can't run a softcore with any of ya'll on hardcore. So the next thing I looked at was what kind of toon can I run that has both Blacksmithing and Bargaining. Well this option is very limited. Inquisitor or Temple Guardian, basically was about all the option I saw. After seeing the Inquisitor Loco run an Inquisitor on xbox I didn't want anything to do with that. So Temple Guardian it is and the more I read and study on this the more I think I might actually like running him and not just shopping/blacksmithing. We shall see.

Anyway I got my purpose back and I'm running with it.

Dang, Furian this SUx. I'm really sorry man. :D Was playing yesterday, Andy was saying you already got a new build going? If needing gold or muscle to take out bosses call me, pleasure to help.

Are you going to keep a niobium smither up on top to smith all your other coming toons with smith runes at early levels? Great way to super sacredize all new toons with super strength

:D

gogo

Thanks gogo. That's what I'm going to try and do. Just gotta get abuild going, not get greedy, and get that niob level bargainer/blacksmith open for all our other toons. Had to start over after Loco ran campaigns all night while I was a work. We got greedy tryed a few quests on driad island and I told him let's try and drink that pot. Well let's just say "bad idea". My bad. Sorry Loco. I'll behave next time around.

Anyway thanksgiving day off work today and open weekend should net me a niob toon with help. If not I'll slowly be making my way there.

A parked Niob Smither has huge abilities...he can smith ALL coming up toons with multi spectral damage...even Magic users with arts that will hugely multiply their damage. Build spell casters is more difficult than Melee or Ranged... magic users don't have the yellow physical damage rings that the other methods use to amplify damage via socketing... they have to pick which element they want to increase and then socket rings with only that type of damage, or choose a number of mixes depending on what they want to cast.... that kind of choice makes the balancing more difficult... course when you have smith niob runes available to a Bronze or Silver toon...

ahhh, the world just looks a lot better huh

:)

gogo