Niobium Smithing Skill Level?

It depends on the level of your smith char, not on the level of your smith skill. The smith arts have the max. bonus when your smith skill is at 125% of your charakter level. I think your char must be about level 120 for having the same smith arts as the npc smith.

It depends on the level of your smith char, not on the level of your smith skill. The smith arts have the max. bonus when your smith skill is at 125% of your charakter level. I think your char must be about level 120 for having the same smith arts as the npc smith.

Excellent info... we`re going to have to add this to the wiki.

Nice topic Furian, and thank you for answer Slevin

:)

gogo

It is the same as for example armor lore improves the damage mitigation or warding energy lore the shield energy on items. It is limited when your skill level reached 125% of your carakter level. I didn't check every skill for that effect but it shouldn't be a problem to test it.

Ah, nice info Slevin. I've been wondering where the cap was on the Blacksmithing skill. I've had a smither for a while now and did notice that adding skill points from equipment would improve my forge art values but only up to a certain point. Nice to know exactly where the cap is now. Thanx. :)

As for your answer to Furian I'm I right to assume that it would be character level 120 and while on Niobium difficulty?

As for your answer to Furian I'm I right to assume that it would be character level 120 and while on Niobium difficulty?

Yes niob difficulty and charakter level 120 should be about the same smith arts as the npc smith in niob.