Would Sacred 2 run here?

It might run on the lowest settings...I have 4gb ram, intel c2d p8400 2.26GHz, and an ati mobility radeon hd 3650 on windows 7 which runs at ~30fps at med settings so on low settings you should get approx the same...I think :)

Edited by Dragon Brother

It would run smoothly under XP. That's similar to the setup I have and it runs fine on medium settings. Vista is what's gonna kill your framerate. Windows 7 won't be much of a help either. I'm staying with XP till they put out an operating system that isn't quite a resource hog like Vista and Win 7.

It would run smoothly under XP. That's similar to the setup I have and it runs fine on medium settings. Vista is what's gonna kill your framerate. Windows 7 won't be much of a help either. I'm staying with XP till they put out an operating system that isn't quite a resource hog like Vista and Win 7.

Amen to that :blink:

Try a test here

and then try the demo :blink:

Ok the site said it would run but it's just about a fourth of the way from the minimum specs to the recommended specs. l'll try the demo first. If the lag is bearable I might buy the game otherwise buy a new laptop with similar or better set up with my current one but using XP instead of Vista.

Ok the site said it would run but it's just about a fourth of the way from the minimum specs to the recommended specs. l'll try the demo first. If the lag is bearable I might buy the game otherwise buy a new laptop with similar or better set up with my current one but using XP instead of Vista.[/b][/color]

Excellent decision and a wise choice indeed my friend. :)

Unfortunataly the only problem these days will probably be getting your hands on a new laptop with XP installed. :blink:

• 2 weeks later...
Ok so the demo is running quite smoothly in my laptop but now the problem is I can't find a single copy of the original Sacred 2 game in any store here.

Well doesnt that just suck. I got it from gametraders in melbourne, but ive seen it in eb games fairly regularly.

Yeah I also saw a couple of copies in EB Games but that was mid last year. I hope I find a copy in the city tomorrow. Anyway I am satisfying myself with the demo right now.

Just wondering is there a smaller resolution in the full version of the game? Because the smallest resolution in the demo is 1024 x 600 and it is quite hard to see the items in the inventory window.

I think the possible resolutions are determined by you're graphics card, cos I can only select from 1200x800 to 1024x720 however that was in windowed mode, I didnt test it in full screen so I dont know if that would change the possibilities for a lower resolution.