Rahvin's Sigs

Guest gogoblender

yo know what?

I just realized something

Your crazy 8 element that you put in all your pix is very cool

It worx and adds a unique thumprint to everything that has to do with your clan.

That little crazy eight shield that you use for your avatar is easily placed in all of your sigs and adds that great sense of connectedness to all of your work.

Good job there friend.

heh, I guess we know where we have to point schot to next

:)

gogo

I like necro's the best I think....

if you happen to be advertising...id gladly use a sig you made in every forum I visit :)

I guess it would need to say Surfside and Dark on it....

LOL thats even if your up for business...if not its totally cool :woot:

Thanks guys. I used to do all sigs for The Imperials [iMP]... then I moved over to the wing to help out there... and started doing all the graphics for IMP and IMP_G... then the Union formed, and I found myself getting 8-12 requests a day. So now I hide and pretend not be around when people are looking for sigs in S4k. /lmao

But here, there aren't to many people, I'll take requests. /thumbsup

Words can get in the way, or clutter a sig... that shield means I can fit the alliance in without it being central or detracting from the rest of the sig if I want. Gives me options. /rolleyes

Some alliance logos? All Imperial Union of course.

maybe025ms.jpg

owimp0fa.jpg

gbimplogo3zw.jpg

Wow Rahvin! /bow

Nothing futile there they are amazing!

erm and as you said you are taking requests...hehe... /beers I'm looking for something to pop into my buildings pics . I have no idea what though so a suprise would be excellent ...if you have time that is.

/beers

My god! I thought I was a PS addict! Thats some fine works Rahvin. Love the Wikd and smithers sigs!

I totally agree with gogo, (a rare ocassion I know :) ), on that crazy8s shield, trademark thingy. It's a brilliant idea and I hope you don't mind me adopting the idea from you. :)

Hehe @ building. Crazy8s headquarters aka the local asylum. :P

WooT Thanks Rahvin /hug medications will be on their way to you /lmao

I love the Crazy 8's HQ....but where are the bars on the windows? No wonder you all escaped!

I love the Smithers Sig!...actually I love em all :)

You are more then welcome. It is already on imageshack... lol, I can host it just as easily. Just save a copy to your computer just in case and it is ready to use. /thumbsup

Very nice work indeed ! In fact I feel so inspired that PS has 'Bring on the coffee' written all over it this weekend !

Just need to make sure my study's keys inside safely with me and not in reach of the wife ! ... oh yeah, and the kettle !

Oh cool! You've outdone yourself Rahvin. /thumbsup

His and hers AV/sig sets. Brilliant! /woot

Do I hear wedding bells? /rofl

It seems we have quite a number of PS lovers now. Might be time to get that O'l Photoshop forum goin again. :ninja:

Guest gogoblender

Excellent work

Surfside have you tried making your sig a little taller?

We'd be able to see more of it and you've still got some allowed length in teh max height dimensions of this forum

have fun

:)

gogo