This is disgusting and morbid!

ah ha

ten for the gore, I totally understand the draw of that...

Great for relaxing

:P

gogo

p.s. btw, you just made that video loco? Did it take long?

took longer to get the 13 seconds from a 1.8 Gb .AVI to a 9Mb .MPG than anything else. downloaded a free converter called Any Video Converter. took my 1920 X 1080 60 fps down to 720 X 480p 30 fps in about 30 seconds.

That's cool. I wish I had the knack for it...I get so many ideas for making videos for this game...but after watching over the shoulders of Schot while he pieces the stuff together I just seem to get too impatient.

One of the guys here, dredd I think, put together a pretty cool video series called Sacred Documentary? This guy was amazing...in the course of just one hour after I had pointed him out to the softwares being used for video, the guy started putting out so many cool videos, all pretty instructional and nicely entertaining... with cool background music to boot!

gogo

That's cool. I wish I had the knack for it...I get so many ideas for making videos for this game...but after watching over the shoulders of Schot while he pieces the stuff together I just seem to get too impatient.

One of the guys here, dredd I think, put together a pretty cool video series called Sacred Documentary? This guy was amazing...in the course of just one hour after I had pointed him out to the softwares being used for video, the guy started putting out so many cool videos, all pretty instructional and nicely entertaining... with cool background music to boot!

gogo

That one was kinda hurried, I was on my way out of the Orcs and wanted a quick vid of the gore. I may go find a bigger mod to the south end of Orcs and see how much blood I can smear on the screen.

Hehe nice video :agreed:

The closest I've found so far to crop circles of gore is in the Kobold rider area(same as that video I think). The DM using destroyers can round up large mobs around his feet there and let off huge destroyer gore explosions. Not as good as the tentacle Daemon but as close as we can get in Sacred 2 :evil:

I'm thinking...

Is there any interest to play with this ? :evil:

You'll make dropped items dirty ! [especially with the white revelation of the seraphim set]

Nice vid !

:agreed:

Edited by Woody
Looks fun. Ive noticed that some animals do seem to explode in the orc region, always fun :evil:

Funny, maybe. Especially when you know that when they explode it's a bug and they don't give experience.

Edited by Woody
Looks fun. Ive noticed that some animals do seem to explode in the orc region, always fun :)

Funny, maybe. Especially when you know that when they explode it's a bug and they don't give experience.

Well I gadnt noticed that...I was enjoying the explosions too much :evil:

Looks fun. Ive noticed that some animals do seem to explode in the orc region, always fun :)

:evil:

No XP from which monsters. the kobald rider give XP. what did I miss? I was watch the gore too hehe :agreed:

The explosions are cool in Sacred 2...but nothing, absolutely nothing matches the grisly, squirting, pumping pieces of body parts tht would fly up and land on the ground while spreading with so much red that the effect would form it's own gore way and change the entire terrain into a nightmare palette.

awesome

oh, forgot to mention....

the intense lag from such a festival of ghoulish delights would almost always drop me unless I could outrun the waves

heee hee hee... Ah Sacred

gogo

Hey guys

I think that I have something you'll like ^^

A friend have sended me long time ago his maelstorm-Inquisitor. :D

1ee01d-4.jpg

It seems that even with a *good* configuration, it's not possibile without lag.