New Unique Battery - Plasma Energy Core

I found a unique battery called Plasma Energy Core yesterday, it has a bronze,silver & gold socket and does decent life leech plus a minor def value bonus if I am remebering correctly. Has anyone seen this b4? I can't seem to find it on the wiki anywhere. Any info would be great thanks!

I found a unique battery called Plasma Energy Core yesterday, it has a bronze,silver & gold socket and does decent life leech plus a minor def value bonus if I am remebering correctly. Has anyone seen this b4? I can't seem to find it on the wiki anywhere. Any info would be great thanks!

On console this would be a 3 start item?

Is there anyway you could take a digital picture of the battery and of the inventory details for us? would love to check it out.

I am on ps3, and if you can tell me how to get the pic transferrred to the site I would be happy to.

Is there anyway you could take a digital picture of the battery and of the inventory details for us? would love to check it out.

I am on ps3, and if you can tell me how to get the pic transferrred to the site I would be happy to.

Also I am not positive of the stats on it I am going from memory, but I know they are close.

Also I am not positive of the stats on it I am going from memory, but I know they are close.

when you have a chance to get on line. check the inventory star rating. 1 is magical, 2 rare, 3 unique, 4 legendary.

As for a screen shot on console. digital camera of the TV is easiest way. and the quality will be poor, but.....

when you have a chance to get on line. check the inventory star rating. 1 is magical, 2 rare, 3 unique, 4 legendary.

As for a screen shot on console. digital camera of the TV is easiest way. and the quality will be poor, but.....

I just went and looked at it. Its a level 77 item called plasma energy core 1 silver 2 gold sockets 9.4 deadly strike damage and 12% magic find. and it has four stars so does that mean it is a legendary?

I just went and looked at it. Its a level 77 item called plasma energy core 1 silver 2 gold sockets 9.4 deadly strike damage and 12% magic find. and it has four stars so does that mean it is a legendary?

WOW! now I am interested........... legendary on Xbox is sooooooooo rare. Where and how did you come across it. anybody know off the top of there head what the class quest reward is for Temple Guardian?

WOW! now I am interested........... legendary on Xbox is sooooooooo rare. Where and how did you come across it. anybody know off the top of there head what the class quest reward is for Temple Guardian?

I honestly cant remember where or when I picked it up sorry, but I will try to take a pic of it and get it on here 2night. I've had it since level 65 or so now my Temple Guardian is 91

Ah ,o.k.

Well Matt it is a nice find non the less, but not a random legendary drop. it was the reward for finishing the class quest for the Temple Guardian. you can get one every camp level. The very last step of the long class chain quest dropped this little gem for ya.

Ah ,o.k.

Well Matt it is a nice find non the less, but not a random legendary drop. it was the reward for finishing the class quest for the Temple Guardian. you can get one every camp level. The very last step of the long class chain quest dropped this little gem for ya.

Ahhhh. O.K. sorry to bother you guys I just could 'n't find it anywhere so I was unsure, thought I found sumthin new! Thanks for the info!

Ah ,o.k.

Ahhhh. O.K. sorry to bother you guys I just could 'n't find it anywhere so I was unsure, thought I found sumthin new! Thanks for the info!

no problem. those are cool things to get excited about. Good Hunting! :crazy:

Ah ,o.k.

Have you got login issues since you have created a new profile?

Ah ,o.k.

Ah ,o.k.

Well, I couldn't log in yesterday it would not accept my password, so I filed in the lost password form thinking maybe something dumb happened along the lines but it never worked. Today I was over in the shop and I was logged in on the site at the shop computer from last weekend and it let me in and I didn't think anything of it, so when I left I logged out and havent been able to get back in on my computer or my wifes at home. Nothing was working so I just madea new account and was going to zip Schot an email letting him know, was that not o.k.?

• 3 weeks later...

yes, but it's still not in the wiki yet

It was your post in the other thread with it not being documented that got me to do this search and find this thread.

We want to document, that's why these threads are so great. So that peeps can celebrate the find and then someone can add it to the wiki.

I'm still at work, but when I get home I can add it.

:sigh:

gogo

I just looked at this thread title and though, no-one has found it yet? It can't be only just found when it's a 3 year old game? It's the Class quest reward for Temple Guardian, I could get a Camera Photo if you really really needed it, but here are the stats of the one I have.

Plasma Energy core

Level 29

Damage 54-75 (phys/magic/fire 33% each)

1 grey, 2 gold sockets

Price 143,726

Chance for deadly wounds +3.2%

Experience per kill +7.9%

Four stars

I don't know if you want to know what picture looks like, but it's like 2 semi-circles put together and shifted a little. Red/orange/amber kind of colour with turquoise 'bubbles' on it.

If you beg enough you'll get a picture :sigh:

Edit: ahh poop just saw Spunky's post (#18) but oh well, more proof the better I guess.

Edited by sam6555

Ah haha. I was working on it as well. So not only do we have a puzzle piece added but it's also very shiny. :)

Built the stats from scratch and drew the item.

Before:

plasmaenergycore448.jpg

After:

plasmaenergycore.gif