Unique mount....

Not sure if this is a glitch or am I getting screwwed from leveling so much on my unique mount. I noticed the other day that my mount was 100+ and added + 66% regen rate to all combat arts. Now even the trait that I got the mount for is getting screwwed from me being on my mount. Has anyone else noticed this or is it a glitch? I figgured out how to rid myself of this but it sux. I had to sale my mount back to the mount merchant and purchase another one to get the minus to the specific combat aspect I wanted.

Its just how the mounts work. When they're at your level the mounts provide a bonus and lower regen, but as they level faster than you the penalty rises faster than you can cope sometimes. You should be able to lower it by choosing the riding skill if you want, however its kinda of a wasted skill slot really. You could just throw some regen per hit into your build to counteract the higher regens.

Edited by Dragon Brother
my spiders keep getting killed its costing me $100,000 a spider

The price of the mount depends on its level, which is the same as yours when they are new. As you level and kill them off they will keep getting more expensive.

you`re lucky

...in HC for pc if the spider dies, he throws us and we try, get to run away ....if we don`t run away fast enough .. we die...

Forever

:viking:

gogo

Only way I have lost my mount is when I have executed a bugged Combat Art next to my mount(s) and they both died(horse & class mount), never lost one due to low HP as I have always been careful with weak defensive chars.

The price of the mount depends on its level, which is the same as yours when they are new. As you level and kill them off they will keep getting more expensive.

:) You make it sound as though he's taking them out behind the old barn and executing them.

I remeber when I lost my first mount. I was maybe like level 10 and I have $5K and a pocket full of dreams. This was when I first started playing SC2 by the way. I had every intention of dying but the horse died first. I thought, meh, whatever. I'll just summon it again after the battle. Little did I know, she was sent to the big glue factory in the sky. I was also flat broke after that. I knew from that day forward that it cost way to much to replace a car after it's been totaled.

I've got a question. How do mounts level up? I got an old nag purely for transportation (why else would you get one right) when I was in my teens and it's still level is still 18 even though my level has gotten higher. Do I need to be on it while I get my killing done?

Edited by sigma20xx

Yep they receive XP kinda like we do. If you dismount and fight on foot the mount receives zip, squat, nada. Which I think unless you are using the mounts Combat Art's is a good thing. As the Regen penalty goes up with the mounts level. making fighting on them for long periods raises your Combat Art regens.

Yup its insane lol. A few more pennies I killed a mount one time as well I was piffed cause I did just that. I jumped off to cast clusstering malestrom and Guess what I realized real fast? My mount was sucked into the vortex and died. He died but boosted my damage lol so its yin and yang. I thought he was gone for ever aside from doing the quest again but all I had to do was log out and come back to a fresh regen draining mount.