Legendary details

I was looking for a Pole arm in legendaries today and saw this and thought, great there is one... Spunky then informs me it is the HE class reward. Now my question is why doesn't it say that under the picture, if you look at Tyranny of the Condemned, the Shadow Warrior class reward, it says quite clearly what it is. Can it be consistent? That way no one will go off thinking there is a legendary polearm out there. The HE weapon may not even be a polearm, is there a newer picture that shows what class of weapon it is?

Edited by Colif

The weapon is a Magic Staff, I was just checking it out on my HE and the staff is not restricted to a HE like all the 2-handed Hafteds are for a Shadow Warrior and the Batteries are for a Temple Guardian.

We're doing our best Colif. Hard to keep track of this whirl wind of info flying all over the place, haha. Are you planning to make that note Colif?

Edit:

Doh, beat me to it Spunky. ^^

As far as newer picture I could not say.

erm, I haven't tried to log onto wiki for months, I will try again. But no, I hadn't planned on making changes, I thought there were plenty of editors already. I was just pointing out an inconsistency.

Blow pipes have similar restrictions too.

I can't type tonight.

Edited by Colif

This is easy to fix. If anyone can write me up a list of the edits... for example a good list of specific items that are being awarded for specific quests etc, I can add them all to wiki myself. I'd seen this missing for a while, but was waiting for more info.

:)

gogo

And blowpipes too of course, but I thought I had got my message out of what I was talking about so I didn't include them...

You did, I was just in an odd mood earlier so just ignore that :)

I don't criticize the wiki as I know I could help more than I do. I hope we have all the new books now but I will keep looking for them...

For instance, I am not sure if I should ask about this.. I have looked but I can't see any reference to this quest chain on the wiki:

The ancestors’ chambers

• The missing girl

• The thief

• The ancestors’ chambers

• The crypt wing

• The prison wing

• The last room

• Gilminga

It was on the listing I gave a few months ago, its a Dryad region quest. Its even mentioned on the Temple map so it should be there somewhere... I must need glasses. :)

• 2 weeks later...
I was looking for a Pole arm in legendaries today and saw this and thought, great there is one... Spunky then informs me it is the HE class reward. Now my question is why doesn't it say that under the picture, if you look at Tyranny of the Condemned, the Shadow Warrior class reward, it says quite clearly what it is. Can it be consistent? That way no one will go off thinking there is a legendary polearm out there. The HE weapon may not even be a polearm, is there a newer picture that shows what class of weapon it is?

Skill "requirements" were only added to all weapons in a fairly recent patch & since most uniques/legendaries don't have mods that are unlocked by a skill, they wouldn't have said what type of weapon they were until whichever patch added that feature. So unless it's a class-specific item (like the 2-handed axe), it wouldn't have said what it was or if it was specific to a class.

Yeah, I know. I was more concerned about fact wiki page for the HE legendary didn't say it was the HE class reward. I was looking for legendary pole and I still am, it could be still in there somewhere... maybe.

There are two versions at the Wiki, one legendary and a unique.

And it's also stated on the page that in 2.43 it was legendary and in Ice and Blood unique.

Does this weapon drop at all in Closed Net?

Yes, it's droppable and someone dropped it in closed net. :cry:

I don't see anything about the legendary that say this is the 2.43 version.

Can someone add on the title : (2.43 Fallen Angel version - Link to Ice&Blood version) ?

Sorry spunky, maybe I don't search well, but there is not Braggis Law Ice and Blood version in One-Handed hafter weps all classes uniques. :drool:

Edited by Woody