VERY VERY TIRED AFTER A 16 HOURS WORK DAY

FIRST OF ALL .... I would like to kill the guy who said a job in financial reporting is great....

After 16 hours of working at some stupid financial reports of some stupid city hall, I feel :Just_Cuz_21:

I mean talk about the daily grind....

and you know what the best part is ? the only toilet available was outside :) in a bunker without light, heat or any hygiene at all :scare2: (and the temperature was only - 20 Celsius degrees)

the good thing was that I was helped by my (blonde) boss :) or else I will still be working now..........

FIRST OF ALL .... I would like to kill the guy who said a job in financial reporting is great....

Great, that's the most important step to solving any problem :Just_Cuz_21:

I understand how you feel, having worked 16hour shifts myself, that's one hell of a hell...

After 16 hours of working at some stupid financial reports of some stupid city hall, I feel :)

I mean talk about the daily grind....

and you know what the best part is ? the only toilet available was outside ? in a bunker without light, heat or any hygiene at all :) (and the temperature was only - 20 Celsius degrees)

the good thing was that I was helped by my (blonde) boss :bow: or else I will still be working now..........

lol

What city are you working for that only has an outdoor toilet? :oooo: I hope that wave of anger has passed.... we`re plowing through a friday today and you`re not far from the weekend.

Hold tight, and try not drinking too much liquids

:P

gogo

lol

What city are you working for that only has an outdoor toilet? oooo.gif I hope that wave of anger has passed.... we`re plowing through a friday today and you`re not far from the weekend.

Hold tight, and try not drinking too much liquids

I was in a city called.... the monastery :) (because it has a monastery in the area :) )

well, I actually intend do drink a lot of liquids :oooo:

Edited by azamantes

Yeesh! 16 hour shift?! I hope you got a lot of breaks at least. I've done 12 hour shifts but 16? Nuh uh. No way I'd do that! I hope you never have to do it again azamantes. :thumbsup: