Archangel's Wrath Combat Art

nomad13

I know this skill uses the damage from your current equipped weapon, what I don't know is:

Does this skill works with deathblow?

or

the deathblow only works if you use the big stick like the BFG skill.

I know this skill uses the damage from your current equipped weapon, what I don't know is:

Does this skill works with deathblow?

or

the deathblow only works if you use the big stick like the BFG skill.

I am not sure that's true. I thought it was a fire damage spell. And that would mean no, it doesn't use DB. and BFG is not a skill but a Combat Art buff/weapon. and yes DB works with BFG

• 4 weeks later...

I can confirm that it works with deathblow, and I'm really, really pleased by that. I just did some serious testing on closed net HC and the damage was indeed improved after the mob's health went below 50% (my testing DB level) without any critting involved.

In addition to that I did the test with both BFG and Testa's Annihilator, so I assume it will work with any other weapon.

X% life leech, deathblow, RPH is working with AW

attack speed from a weapon lore, weapon malus from high level, doublehits from weapon lore are not

AW has a not shown fixed attack value which scales with Combat Art-level.

I normally don't choose a weapon skill if playing with AW.

For deathblow: if you modify for doubleshots the first hit may trigger deathblow for the second hit. So doubleshot modification is better for my close range playstyle.