Link in Wiki to Braggis Law, question about set bonuses

Should there be a link on This page to Braggis Law. Just a link even, to show we know it exists, it is just peculiar.

About set bonuses, how do you go about rating what the value is going to be given it changes depending on what level set you are wearing? I noticed on the new layout it only allows 1 value per difficulty yet they grow as you level up, if you swap from a level 15 to level 30 set the values increase, or is the value on the set piece page the base level for that difficulty, and then I have to ask how you worked that out.

Braggis' Law doesn't exist as I know off, so just leave it where it is :P

I don't think set bonuses change if you take on a level 30 piece instead of 15(don't quote me on that though).

Edited by Spunky
Should there be a link on This page to Braggis Law. Just a link even, to show we know it exists, it is just peculiar.

That's what I did in the spanish page :P

About set bonuses, how do you go about rating what the value is going to be given it changes depending on what level set you are wearing? I noticed on the new layout it only allows 1 value per difficulty yet they grow as you level up, if you swap from a level 15 to level 30 set the values increase, or is the value on the set piece page the base level for that difficulty, and then I have to ask how you worked that out.

The set bonuses given depend on your character level and difficulty level. Gogo wanted to make a whole table with all the bonuses for all character and difficulty levels, but decided to do it when he has more time. What I do is to put the character level in the table too, have a look: Torik's Oath

Added the link.

Thanks Colif, you're awesome for helping us with this. More eyes better.

:whistle:

gogo

I had a feeling the set bonus depended on your level, or more likely, what decade your characters level is in, as it grows every 10 lvls to match. I noticed this mostly using Dendarin's 3 part bonus, as since its +skills, I tend to notice when it goes up 1 point. Especially if I haven't changed any armour at the time. Have never been lucky enough to have a full set and be able to upgrade it every level, perhaps if EP wasn't so hard to get to on Shadow Warriors I would have by now.