A happy father.

Today my 11 year old daughter picked up the ps3 version of sacred 2. she has began her carreer in rpg's canceled her plans to go to her mom's house, informed her she wants to play sacred 2 today. she is currently a level 8 DW seraphem. *tear*

making her Daddy proud. :drool:

Kalindor99

Awesome!

Do you guys have two monitors? You'll be able to play like lan at home... great teamwork and fun.

Good taste in games has your family.

:drool:

gogo

• 2 months later...
haha, get 'em hooked early! that's the spirit.

my 8yr old has been playing for a little while now, I even put him online so we could trade (oddly enough it only lets us trade in my games, not his). He has a few chars by now, usually ends up copying what I'm doing (voodoo dryad, queen of blades seraphim plus a few others).

• 1 month later...
Today my 11 year old daughter picked up the ps3 version of sacred 2. she has began her carreer in rpg's canceled her plans to go to her mom's house, informed her she wants to play sacred 2 today. she is currently a level 8 DW seraphem. *tear*

making her Daddy proud. :P

Kalindor99

Congrats Kalindor99! This is a wonderful time in most of our lives. As it seems a few of us here have little children at home.

I find my son watching over my shoulder while dad is learning the ropes. He (Phoenix) keeps asking questions about certain areas & monster spawns.

Hmm...I think the Orc Region is his favorite. He definetly has an appreciation for spell casters also. Strange really, as they tend to be the real killers.

I remain, Etherian

Hmmm, my 5 year old plays on the kids computer and all he wants to do is shop. he buy and sells gear for his characters over and over until he is all out of gold then goes and kills a few monsters and comes back to the merchant to buy and sell. his map is all grey except for sloeford.

His uncle Furian keeps giving him more gold and so he shops and sells.

lol

I think I am in big trouble with that boy.!

Hope I can finish patching horse Combat Arts as soon as I finished making a new rooms for the kids. My older daughters wanted horse characters right from the begin. Too bad that horse Combat Arts are bugged.

Strangely my oldest hates shopping. She will be 15 in 2 weeks but already towers at 1.93centimetres and shoe size of 46. So if she goes shopping with other girls she had always the problem to find anything in her size which was designed for a girl and not for a woman. So she can't do much of the comparing clothes at the shopping mall the other girls in her class do.

Don't know if this is the reason she dislikes shopping in sacred too.