Well I've been tinkering away at an idea that popped into my head today. The general idea is to separate your personal info such as your nic, avatar, pips and details from your post and to make it stand out. Basically making your personal info, personal. that is to say give it some character. ^_^

Also, during the process I came across ways to make the topic page a little less cluttered. And am still in the process of touching up the topic pages look. The buttons will likely be changed and maybe some images added as well as spacing.

Since I'm in the building process but can offer you guys a clear enough example of the skin it would be great to have some ideas on what you think might work or isn't presently working. Think of it as making your own personal box or frame that will contain, well... You. :pitcher:

I've made the test skin available to choose from, from the drop down list of skins to choose from on the bottom left of this or any page which is called "ogametests".

Cheers!

P.s. For the next 24-48hrs this will be the default skin.

Guest gogoblender

Superb!

though (heh you know I'm not a big fan of the test colors so far... :P;) ) the idea and direction that the forum is goin in is, as usual, very very cool.

Keep goin Schot!

+++

:whistle:

gogo