Speed Leveling Spots- I don't get it?

Hey guys, I just finished the game with my HE, so I thought I'd try out a Dryad. I thought I'd give speed levelling a try, but I think I'm doing it wrong?

Like I'm using the White Griffin area to kill Kobolds, since they seem to spawn in huge numbers there. But my Dryad's level 7, and the Kobolds stay at level 4, even after respawning, or after I save and exit. Isn't the game supposed to adjust enemies' levels according to your level?

Thanks! :D

I'm on the x360, so I'm not sure if this is true for the PC - BUT

when you gain a level, the monsters in that area do NOT level until you teleport or go in a cave, or change area. This is less of an issue once you hit level 15+ where killng a few monsters is not enough to gain a level.

Are you on Console or PC? What I've always done is after I level I'll jump into a cave, clean the cave out then when I come out the mobs outside have adjusted. Are you on silver or bronze? that would make a difference too.

Definetly start in Silver for quick leveling! :) If you look at the bottom of the Combat and Game Basics sacredwiki page you'll get a great read about the maximum spawn levels for various regions and difficulties. That lower section of that page will detail Enemy Levels and Auto Leveling in Sacred 2. :)

Sorry to go a bit offtopic here, but ive just read about the spell intensity section on the wiki and it says:

Spell Intensity - Allows a character (or monster) to deal maximum damage with his spells more often.

Is this correct, when was this confirmed ?

It has been so since S2FA. The more spell intensity you have, the better the chance for your spell Combat Art to hit the target with full power. It is gained through items, jewelry and by increasing the intelligence attribute.