Playing Ice and Blood, Open/Closed Net Friends?

Hello all,

I live in the MTN time zone, USA (-6 GMT). I am hoping to find more people to play Sacred 2 Ice and Blood with on Open Net or Closed Net. My 2 sons and I all play the UK International version of Sacred 2 Ice and Blood.

I currently have higher levels on Open Net/Single Player; 43 Temple Guardian and 46 Dragon Mage. I'd like to find more people to group with more easily on open or closed net servers.

If any of you use Xfire, you can add me as a friend : zsheezor. I just disable Xfire in game for Sacred 2 and it still works for logging game-time.

I managed to get Sacred IB working well on two Windows 7 64-bit PC's with a crash every few hours or so.

Post below and let me know how to get in touch.

Thanks in advance,

"Z"

PS. My Nickname in the Sacred 2 Lobby is "Zintar".

Edited by Zsheezor

I am same time zone. You can find me in xfire under krivv. Also my toons have some form of Kriv in them. I just got the game (International version) and am only up to level 16. I am usually trolling around here too when I am playing.

Thanks Krivv,

I added you as an Xfire friend. You can find me in game mostly on the OpenNet servers. Look for "Zintar" as my nick name in the Sacred Lobby. My specific characters are INFERNO (45+ Dragon Mage) and Zintar my level 43 Temple Guardian.

-Z

EDIT: Nick in Lobby is "Zintar"

Edited by Zsheezor

Hi Zsheezor :)

I have recently restarted playing Sacred 2 after taking a break for a few months.

I only play on the hardcore closed servers (currently with a level 114) so we may not get the opportunity to team up. :)

However if you see me playing you are more than welcome to join and say hi. :)

I might have some gear you could use.

While I am currently GMT +11 (soon to be GMT +10) I play at all odd hours so we may happen to run into each other.

I'm sorry but I dont use X-Fire as it causes a conflict with my ATI TrayTools, which I stubbornly will not stop using. ;)

But I do use Skype for game chatting if you have that.

Oh, I forgot to mention.

All my toons have "stubbie (DA)" in the nick.

Edited by stubbie

Thanks Stubbie,

Do you use yahoo messenger or AIM? Xfire supports cross platform chatting now. I work swing-shift so there is a better chance we will cross paths lol.

-Z

Well, I also play for a few hours a day, most farming the guardians like Barristan with the BFG shopper. My toons have:

[D.a.r.k] Some name I made up [Dobri] nick. However, I mostly on the platinum servers not until I hit 140, then I'll get a new toon and start from silver.

HI Zsheezor, I'm usually on every day as well. Lately though I've been working on a level 165 new bargainer. But if you see me on servers, you can befriend me as well. If you need help with starting out, you can whisper me, and I can meet you on your server.

We can instantly set you up with gold, runes and... dom dom dom dom..

Shiny new Mount!

:)

gogo

HI Zsheezor, I'm usually on every day as well. Lately though I've been working on a level 165 new bargainer. But if you see me on servers, you can befriend me as well. If you need help with starting out, you can whisper me, and I can meet you on your server.

Shiny new Mount!

:D

gogo

That offer pretty much goes for anyone you see with [D.a.r.k] in the name. We are a glorious bunch when it comes to helping new players get started.

Thanks Krivv,

I added you as an Xfire friend. You can find me in game mostly on the OpenNet servers. Look for "Zintar" as my nick name in the Sacred Lobby. My specific characters are INFERNO (45+ Dragon Mage) and Zintar my level 43 Temple Guardian.

-Z

EDIT: Nick in Lobby is "Zintar"

I deleted your xfire invite by mistake as my computer was thinking....I misclicked. Sorry! I will shoot you a new one this weekend.

I am playing closed net instead of open net.

No problem, Krivv.

I will try and re-invite you.

I now have a level 27 Shadow Warrior on Closed Net. Nearly all my toons start with "Z" at the beginning of them. My Shadow Warrior is named: "Zsheezor Bloodrite".

See you all, online.

-Z

Shiny new Mount!

:evil:

gogo

That offer pretty much goes for anyone you see with [D.a.r.k] in the name. We are a glorious bunch when it comes to helping new players get started.

But I...control the Poutine

:o

gogo