Dual Wield + Ruthless Mutilation

Bulls

Im creating a melee combat inquisitor. I mostly used polearm (did not choose the lore skill yet) But I decided to try dual wield because (according to wiki) you can get more dmg that way. But after choosing dual wield I only get the dmg from 1 of the 2 weapons on the combat art. I also see only 1x the dmg if I hit mobs. While if I use Callous Execution I get 2 hits with 1 attack. I tried it a couple of times but I just get much less dmg with Dual Wield + Ruthless Mutilation and 2 swords with about 50-60 dmg compared to 1 polearm with 70-100 dmg. The dmg with Ruthless Mutilation is just the same with 1 of the 2 swords as both in dual wield. :4rofl:

The same happened to my dual Shadow Warrior. His Scything Sweep was dealing the same damage with one weapon as with two weapons. Solution: Change to two-handed weapons as I did :4rofl:

• 2 weeks later...

It seems that only the right weapon is used. But what about weapon modifiers of the left weapon.

If I wield one of the few single hand weapons with x% life leech in the left, will it affect the right weapon?

If the left weapon has open wounds, will it be carried to the right?

Armour piercing, reduce armour, ....

It seems that only the right weapon is used. But what about weapon modifiers of the left weapon.

If I wield one of the few single hand weapons with x% life leech in the left, will it affect the right weapon?

If the left weapon has open wounds, will it be carried to the right?

Armour piercing, reduce armour, ....

The effects off the left weapon will be carried on to the right weapon. To test this just equip a weapon in your left hand with something like : life leached per hit. Then use a a Callous Excecution (Inquisitor will strike with right hand only) on a mob and you will see that you will be doing additional life leach damage.