Shadow Warrior or Seraphim?

Shadow Warrior or Seraphim?

1. I want high DPS (Seraphim's Battle Stance is amazing), Dual Wield, melee oriented.

2. I want decent solo surv. (Shadow Warrior's Grim Resilience + Reflective Emanartion are nice, but Seraphim's Warding Energy + Divine Protection are also v.nice)

3. I want badass look :(

Seraphim with high Battle Stance can outDPS Shadow Warrior?

You can rock with either. We have high level niob melee SWs and Seras. I'm not sure how they compare not having played one to high level but I know both are good.

I havn't played SWs very much, but I know a BeeEffGee Seraphim can pump out alot of damage.

I know ;) but I want melee mayhem :P

The Queen of Blades build is very good, from what I hear. I have a level 35 duel weild int staff dryad that does 1.5k per hit just on a normal attack and 2.5-3k with Acute Mind, that might be worth a look at.

For a DW char, I would have to go with the Shadow Warrior on this matter.

In my opinion, the Shadow Warrior can easily outdamage the Seraphim when properly built up and has a number of outstanding buffs. Frenzied Rampage is better than Pelting strikes because of the improved chance to double-hit (you can take such a mod twice, while in pelting strikes only once which is 40% vs 20%). Most of the combat arts of the Shadow Warrior are melee combat oriented and you can easily take on 2 the melee based aspects without hurting the build. As a Seraphim, you have only pelting strikes to show for. Soul Hammer is nice, but it only uses the right-hand weapon when calculating the damage - same goes for Archangel's wrath.

For a high DPS build, the Shadow Warrior is the man for you, I'd have to say. The only thing that can easily outdamage the Shadow Warrior is the Inquisitor, built up for taking damage and for Damage of enraged players +%.

For a DW char, I would have to go with the Shadow Warrior on this matter.

In my opinion, the Shadow Warrior can easily outdamage the Seraphim when properly built up and has a number of outstanding buffs. Frenzied Rampage is better than Pelting strikes because of the improved chance to double-hit (you can take such a mod twice, while in pelting strikes only once which is 40% vs 20%). Most of the combat arts of the Shadow Warrior are melee combat oriented and you can easily take on 2 the melee based aspects without hurting the build. As a Seraphim, you have only pelting strikes to show for. Soul Hammer is nice, but it only uses the right-hand weapon when calculating the damage - same goes for Archangel's wrath.

For a high DPS build, the Shadow Warrior is the man for you, I'd have to say. The only thing that can easily outdamage the Shadow Warrior is the Inquisitor, built up for taking damage and for Damage of enraged players +%.

THX for complex advice!

Hellooooooooooo

Anyone seen the Seraphim in a battle thong?

Hello yeah!

:Just_Cuz_21:

And...anyone seen the Shadow Warrior in a golden jockstrap?

yeah

I don't think that's the kind of badass we're looking for, right?

:D

gogo

p.s. Welcome to the forum wolfran008

There is a class which can join the challenge, at least if you play the AddOn:

1. I want high DPS (Seraphim's Battle Stance is amazing), Dual Wield, melee oriented.

Mutilation with dual wield AND staff lore. Staff right, a nice weapon with specials like x% life leech left hand.

2. I want decent solo surv.

Reversed Polarity, Soul Reaver

3. I want badass look.

Outstanding Look

There is a class which can join the challenge, at least if you play the AddOn:

Mutilation with dual wield AND staff lore. Staff right, a nice weapon with specials like x% life leech left hand.

2. I want decent solo surv.

Reversed Polarity, Soul Reaver

3. I want badass look.

Outstanding Look

:) OMG, that inquisitor vid is priceless! I had never played zoomed in when I was onto Inquisitors.

X% life leech in left hand would requre a legendary item (Kal'dur's Legacy? I cannot remember exactly). Other very good modifiers to look for on your off-hand weapon (does not matter which kind, but you need a staff in right hand for the exploit on PC):

Deathblow, Opponents chance to evade, Chance opponents cannot evade, and maybe Opponents armour: Physical (if you're doing phys. dmg).

Life leeched per hit (NOT the % one) is nice for Inquisitors as well, as long as your not using Purifying Chastiment buff. (or concentrating on Damage of Enraged Players). I think this is the mod Chattius meant in his post!

Edited by essjayehm