Firefly's Sig

Well I finally got fed up with not having a sig, and having seen Kelyndra's wonderful attempt I thought that I should pull my finger out and make my own.

These are the four that I came up with... all very similar, but all just slightly different

idea1.jpg

idea2.jpg

idea3.jpg

idea4.jpg

so far I am plumbing for number 4 as my perfered choice..... but I am open to changes and suggestions

Woohoo, I inspired someone! ;)

I really like it, Rik. #2 and #4 are my favourties. I like the placement of the text in 2, but I also like the addition of the phrase on 4. ;) Good work. ;)

Oh cool! You did it Firefly! Traded in your "plans for a sig" for a sig! /woot

Good on yah dude. Very nice indeed. Like #5 too. Yah got my imagination goin which caused a couple ideas to pop up. Something that might be fun would be to alter your nic a bit. Could try giving it colour and maybe even finding a cool new font from the net to use on yer nic to really make it stand out. Hope you don't have stage fright tho! :D

The other idea I had would be to make the Moon details fade in/out one after another slowly so as to take up less space on the sig. You would have to use imageready of course...

Is this the planned sig you had spoke of or are you holding out for that idea?

Congrats on your sig and love the quotes on the sides too.

Cheers!

alter your nic a bit. Could try giving it colour and maybe even finding a cool new font from the net to use on yer nic to really make it stand out. Hope you don't have stage fright tho!

That I think that I could do... I did download this font from the internet. It's the UI font for M$ VISTA. But I could indeed Jazz it up a bit, although just had another idea, poss have the nic in the opposing corner as well without colour... I want it kinda understated

The other idea I had would be to make the Moon details fade in/out one after another slowly so as to take up less space on the sig. You would have to use imageready of course...

Possibly beyond my skill level.

This is not the idea I had in mind for a sig, but I really think that with a lil bit of tweaking it will do :D

Guest gogoblender

Firefly awesome man!

I love the series and so I really love what you've done

Number two is my favorite

IT's easy to make out what is written.

But...if you really wanted to use that quote...how bout insead of making it hte same font and size as the other two sides...switch it up a little with color and font change so that peeps know that you have one quote and two titles.

Grouping through color and font and size this way helps guide the eye to quick info pickup.

Still though...very nicely done!

:)

gogo

Ok I took alot of the suggestions on board and tried them out... sadly I was not overly happy with the results. So........

I have done a little minor tweaking... moved some text a little and add some dots into the quote to show that it follows. And added some web addresses in very small faint text. Thinking about it I should add darkmatters.org as well. Maybe 2morw