Any way to revert to a previous game version for Save Christmas Quest

I have been doing a bit of trawling through Sacred Wiki and ran across the 'Save Christmas Quest'. I realised, so that is what that kobald at Thylisium docks is for, great Christmas Island here we come. :)

Oh no! no longer available as of patch 2.40! &*%$£! That is what I am patched to, 2.40. :)

Is there any way to revert to a previous patch without a reinstall, or am I never going to meet the Santa Ogre? :lol:

I have been doing a bit of trawling through Sacred Wiki and ran across the 'Save Christmas Quest'. I realised, so that is what that kobald at Thylisium docks is for, great Christmas Island here we come. :xmastree:

Oh no! no longer available as of patch 2.40! &*%$£! That is what I am patched to, 2.40. :D

Is there any way to revert to a previous patch without a reinstall, or am I never going to meet the Santa Ogre? :cry:

For the addon Ice & Blood there is our cm-patch available. Otherwise you have to un- and re-install to reach the correct version.

I have been doing a bit of trawling through Sacred Wiki and ran across the 'Save Christmas Quest'. I realised, so that is what that kobald at Thylisium docks is for, great Christmas Island here we come. :xmastree:

Oh no! no longer available as of patch 2.40! &*%$£! That is what I am patched to, 2.40. :mafia:

Is there any way to revert to a previous patch without a reinstall, or am I never going to meet the Santa Ogre? :cry:

For the addon Ice & Blood there is our cm-patch available. Otherwise you have to un- and re-install to reach the correct version.

What is the cm-patch and where can you get it from ?

I have been doing a bit of trawling through Sacred Wiki and ran across the 'Save Christmas Quest'. I realised, so that is what that kobald at Thylisium docks is for, great Christmas Island here we come. :)

Oh no! no longer available as of patch 2.40! &*%$£! That is what I am patched to, 2.40. :drool:

What is the cm-patch and where can you get it from ?

CM-PATCH thread

Here is the link with the download link and all this discussions about whats in it.

cheers

Here is the link with the download link and all this discussions about whats in it.

cheers

Version 0070 will be along in the next couple of days, I suggest waiting for it. :drool:

cheers

Version 0070 will be along in the next couple of days, I suggest waiting for it. :drool:

oooh! more goodies for us?