Cursed Forest

mmmh, I am going to keep this short! As I am in peril atm! I just lost my level 45 DW Seraphim build in HC to a Harpy Demon approx. 1.5 hour ago. :angry:

Regards to Loco with helping me through this loss! :)

The Specifics are as follows:

In an unknown starting chain quest, within the Cursed Forest. [this quest ends at the lower to middle part of the region] At this point on the Ancaria map, lies a Crypt!

This crypt at level 42, starting! Offers crazy experience. and DROPS! When I say crazy experience., what I really mean is...3 hard lvls in just under 30 minutes with mentors going full...the drops are random I am certain...

At the end of this chain quest...I am assuming! There lies a quest named, "to kill a Demon".

This Harpy looking Demon, in fact looks like a winged Seraphim, 2 hit killed my tanked platinum socketed DW, HUGE thanks to Loco for everthing!

2 hit kill you may be asking? First hit 3/4 life gone! Second hit...happens within the first second of contact!

Totally caught off guard! This death happened in under 1 second real time, honestly!

Beware! :)

Fair Warning...

P.S. This happened all on only Silver Free Play! :zipit:

EDIT: the chain quest in question is called, "The Lost Crypt". The mini-boss/champ quest in question is called, "Death of a Demon" Thanks to Loco for confirmation.

Edited by Etherian

There is something wrong with that demon there, took my SW there once and out of the blue half my HP was gone, did some hits at 20-30K.

Absurd I'll say as not even a boss hit that hard.

I remember that one, you do a bunch of quests for guys out at a camp near the river and they send you in there. I too had a close call with said demon the 1st time around and am wary of it now.

Is this quest part of Ice and Blood or part of regular Sacred 2? I like challenges.... :)

It is Ice and Blood only. Since cursed forest is a new region added to expansion.

Eherian, I a avenged your death my friend.

it is indead a long chain quest that start along the river west of the main path.

The chain quest is called The Lost Crypt. and end in a Harbinger of Death Champ with about double the HP of a regular Harbinger of Death Champ.

sac3fa-20100516-231241.png

A couple quick volleys from the Canon and she never had a chance to hit me.

sac3fa-20100516-231305.png

This is the place: Crypt

That is indeed the Crypt I am referring to Spunky! Thanks for confirming!

Agree Spunky, she did an insane amount of damage for her level. In Bronze, the fourth Guardian had never hit me that hard, even on a critical!

Eherian, I a avenged your death my friend.

it is indead a long chain quest that start along the river west of the main path.

The chain quest is called The Lost Crypt. and end in a Harbinger of Death Champ with about double the HP of a regular Harbinger of Death Champ.

sac3fa-20100516-231241.png

A couple quick volleys from the Canon and she never had a chance to hit me.

sac3fa-20100516-231305.png

Thanks Loco! That Demon deserves the best of *** whoopings! As much as possible I might add... :)

Does it drop like a boss or just a normal champion?

I didn't get anything off of it. but you know how that goes

I will have a look at that one. :D

Great story here. Etherian, it's awesome that you're playing in HC EU! I'm going to drop in and crack tacky jokes on you next time I see you grinding :twitch:

Nice work with the revenge, and that daemon sounds awfully test, tasty, ... whatever...now I wanna kill him ^^

RIP to the toon, Etherian.

Come back stronger@

:D

gogo