Add-ons for consoles (PS3)

Does anyone think the console players of Sacred 2, will ever get any add-ons or extra game content like the PC players? Just wondering, because I really love this game and do not want it to end. Sacred 2 is the game that made me a big fan of this genre!! Oh and I play this on the PS3. PSN: twiztid_casper.

Hi, and welcome. ^^

Since the last news we got, Deep Silver don't have planned any Add-on for the consoles, not even a patch.

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=12019

Consoles

• Will the add-on to console?

At this time, no add-on planned for the console.

• Will there be further updates on bugfixing? Improvements in the online game?

Bugs are collected by Deep Silver and an external team of developers.

• Will there be (further) to DLC?

Is not currently planned

Hi, and welcome. ^^

Since the last news we got, Deep Silver don't have planned any Add-on for the consoles, not even a patch.

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=12019

Consoles

• Will the add-on to console?

At this time, no add-on planned for the console.

• Will there be further updates on bugfixing? Improvements in the online game?

Bugs are collected by Deep Silver and an external team of developers.

• Will there be (further) to DLC?

Is not currently planned

Welcome Jason!

ha, great you love the game. Sad though that they're done with making anything more official till Sacred 2. Cross your fingers that there is a release for console, or... time to get a PC and join up with us here!

:o

gogo

same here, even though I haven't come close to "finishing" sacred 2 some dlc (or at least some bugfixes) would be pretty cool. I know 360 players can get the carrier imp, didn't find it in psn store though...

Well, from what KarruptedKat has found out in his Black Magic Woman Dryad build...

There is already a console "patch"... at least for PS3. I have never been online with my PS3, and I have some things that seemed different than other PS3 players. Karrupted figured out that when you log onto the PSN to play Sacred, you get a slightly different version than the one off the disc. He figured how to revert back to the original version (pre-online) and noticed differences in: drop rates, performance of the Viperish Disease exploit, and (my dilemma) the All Combat Art modifier bug. Without a doubt, there are a couple more things that would be different as well.

Just thought I'd bring this issue into a bigger spotlight, for anyone that plays strictly offline, will have a funky-version of Sacred, like me!

Wish they'd release a respec merchant as dlc, like the unique mount merchant, charge a ridiculous amount of gold and have a cooldown period, wouldn't have to worry about messing up as much that way.

We all can tell that there are plenty of gamers that support Sacred 2, just look at this site (Dark Matters RULEZ!). So if money is an object that needs tackled, why not just charge for the dlc. I know I would pay any amount they would set to charge. I just hope that when Sacred 3 is released that they will not do the same and not offer any support. Just please keep us console players in mind.

We all can tell that there are plenty of gamers that support Sacred 2, just look at this site (Dark Matters RULEZ!). So if money is an object that needs tackled, why not just charge for the dlc. I know I would pay any amount they would set to charge. I just hope that when Sacred 3 is released that they will not do the same and not offer any support. Just please keep us console players in mind.

Amen!

• 1 month later...

I saw in a different thread that it actually might be possible to mod Sacred 2 on consoles (though it was suggested that one would have to utilize some computer stuff plugged into the consoles). If this is true we might just see some mods for consoles (fingers crossed eh?).

I'm just going to end up getting the PC Sacred 2 Gold box. $30 isn't too much in my books. I'll just end up playing the characters I didn't make on my PS3. Funny thing though, I saw about 3 used copies of Sacred 2 (1 PS3/2 X360) over at my local Play-n-Trade. For anyone that doesn't know what a PnT is, it's like a gamestop, but they still have older games and systems. Not to mention, membership card holders ($12/year) get buy 1 get 1 half off or 10% off a single used game. Anyhow, I am dying to get a hold of Ice & Blood, but my financial aid checks are 2 months away :) .

Well Rndm I'll keep my fingers crossed also. But how can Sacred 2 be a different version online? Basically what essjayehm was talking about?

There are already character templates available for download online. Level 200 and the such. So I guess that counts as a mod :) Essjayehm was talking about the patch that came out, and he doesn't have it, so he's running a different version than everyone else.