ciSacred Mod

Heya,

so, I am having trouble getting this to work.

I install Mod Enabler (to desktop, that ok?)

Patch CM 080

Launch Mod enabler, and enable:

1. Ci Sacred 1.34.1 for SP

2. Compatibility for ci and CM 080

When I launch, there are no changes whatsoever... same Celes set, same Detheya, same AV and Healthbars...

What am I doing wrong? Would very much like to see more :) First page has me quite curious!

Thanx for any help :cry:

Greetz

Heya,

yah,that was the very next thing I did.... no go :)

Will try to install again.

Greetz

again... no luck... I'll try messing round with prgram permissions...

Edited by Barristan

Heya,

seems like there is a problem with compatibility. If I do not run CM80, ciSacred will work fine... combined, it does not work for me.

Another thing... I like Jindujun Seraphim Sophia Rustung fur alle mod.... if I am not mistaken, it is not included in ciSacred.... can I just install other mods listed on LT-net, without causing conflicts ingame ?

Ty for your time :P

Greetz

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I really love the work you have done... from a quick glance at it, I can only say: Spectacular!

Edited by Barristan
dont mean to sound redonkulous here.......but are mods made redily availible to a PS3 owner ?

*big smiles*

=D

Cyco

Since the consoles are a closed system, Modding is just not very feasible.

Join us on Sacred2 Gold! :P

Will there be an updated version for compatibility with CM patch 0090?

oooh! yeah, new shiny's :P

With all this new content... my online time has dimished quite a bit. Keep it coming ;)

Greetz

dont mean to sound redonkulous here.......but are mods made redily availible to a PS3 owner ?

*big smiles*

=D

Cyco

Sure... Only if you're playing Sacred 2 on a PC... They're not compatible with the Xbox 360 nor the PS3.. Sorry.

Credits to where they are due. :)

Oh, and one thing about the patch itself; noticed that the thigh area is colored normal when wearing Niokaste's set. Not a big thing but that really stands out if one used any other skin colour than the default.

Heya,

patch works like a charm with CM090 now :) Very nice work!

Noticed that the Dryads Bark is shifted slightly beside the mount after teleporting mounted. No big issue :)

Greetz

@ Stormwing

That is a known problem of the Angeldust Mod (a component of the ciSacred Mod). It is a limitation of the shader, which we cannot change up to now.

@Barristan

Also in this point we do not know a solution.

• 2 weeks later...

In order not to be counterproductive to the Cm-Patch 0090 (it contains an optimised Worldmap), the map was removed from the ciSacred Mod. The new version 1.34.2 waits here for you. The Comp-Patch cm 0090 with ciSacred 1,34 works also with this version.