Movie : Ghost Rider

heh, I know Daredevil was pretty lame, but I thought F4 was OK - just a bit soppy perhaps.

Hopefully gonna see Superman on Tuesday and leave my wife at home this time !

Guest gogoblender

I kinda always liked ghost rider....

but...c'mon guys..look who's gonna be the rider

that's sooo wrong man

I"m so happy with the way all the heroes are makin their way off the pages and onto the screen.....

and even if I'm not gonna be happy with the casting choice...

*sigh*

I know I'm gonna go see it

:)

gogo

and f4 was AWFUL...omg....I...I was choking and sputtering when that movie was goin on...the writing was so boring...I kept nodding off...

But...yeah the effects were cool....

I just kinda think the four deserved a better story is all

*goes off to cry tears of shame*

This ghost rider trailer is looks so lame (but still looks better than new superman movie /sick -for sure it will be the worstest superhero movie ever made even with todays high def effects -I hate the how the trailer looks).

I am sure I will watch ghost rider any way /whistle I like meaningless movies.

• 7 months later...

I watched it yesterady eventhoug I was sick and I have to say I liked it. Then again I like all [allmost all] superhero movies. It was fast not a lot of wasted time good action simple nice movie to relax and escape from normal day stuff.

You beat me to posting this thread. :) Anyway I also liked the movie much and I like the twist in the end (something changed in color). Also Eva Mendez is quite beautiful. She's one of my crushes among the Latin American movie actresses (the other being Salma Hayek) :D