Forest Guardian Boss - Can't beat with TG

If there is anyone out there who can help me with my TG against the forest guardian on Silver difficulty please reply.

I'm level 55 lost fusion TG and seem to hit a brick wall with the forest guardian on silver. every time he gets to half health he fully heals. I mustn't be doing enough damage or something but can't get around that bosses immense healing. 20 minutes worth of fighting and he still isn't dead. sigh.

any tips? please.

If there is anyone out there who can help me with my TG against the forest guardian on Silver difficulty please reply.

I'm level 55 lost fusion TG and seem to hit a brick wall with the forest guardian on silver. every time he gets to half health he fully heals. I mustn't be doing enough damage or something but can't get around that bosses immense healing. 20 minutes worth of fighting and he still isn't dead. sigh.

any tips? please.

I have a couple of characters that will take him quick, and a few that were so slow to kill him that I don't even try. He is weakest against fire damage. and yes he can heal. so fast damage of fire type should get the job done.

I have major problems with him as well, as my blowpipe equiped dryad hits the same brick wall as you. :)

I am going after the *&%$£^! with my Shadow Warrior next. Lets see how good he is against 4 Nether Allegiance Spectral Soldiers, a high level Skeletal Fortification, Spectral Hand, and Rallied Souls all at the same time while my Augmenting Guidon flies overhead!

Hwahwahwah!:)

I have major problems with him as well, as my blowpipe equiped dryad hits the same brick wall as you. :)

I am going after the *&%$£^! with my Shadow Warrior next. Lets see how good he is against 4 Nether Allegiance Spectral Soldiers, a high level Skeletal Fortification, Spectral Hand, and Rallied Souls all at the same time while my Augmenting Guidon flies overhead!

Hwahwahwah!:)

It is not your fault. His healing spell is seriously bugged. It even heals him fully if the spell has not got any modifiers at all. ;)

I could fix this with the cm-patch easily (already have designed a custom healing spell) but I was not sure if this is really wanted, since because of this he is considered quite a challenge. ;)

Maybe someone wants to start a poll on this? :)

Use x% life leech shuriken. A certain full set has it as modifier too. Both in combination are really nice.

X% life leech is always done from the maximal, not current, life of your opponent.

So 2% from 1000 hitpoints is just 20, but 2% from 1000000 is 20000.

Use x% life leech shuriken. A certain full set has it as modifier too. Both in combination are really nice.

X% life leech is always done from the maximal, not current, life of your opponent.

So 2% from 1000 hitpoints is just 20, but 2% from 1000000 is 20000.

Indeed, I wouldn't need to use a healing pot again against the forest guardian then. With my skills I've kept the focus's of devout guardian and lost fusion to my level but not the lost fusion lore, thats about half. so maybe I've gimped my own damage cause of that.

I'm using most of the Technical Module set, but not the complete set, and using some unique axe.

Will see how my Dryad goes against him when she get there in 2 areas time. ;p