Im Freeee! Just finished my last exam and now I have 3 weeks to play tennis, watch tennis, catch up with friends and maybe spend a little time in Ancaria :devil:

Ancaria is becoming quite the travel destination these days from what I hear. All it needs is this guy to advertise it :P

DB, congratz mate!

Didn't know you were such a tennis addict...this makes a small redoubt of tennis players we have on this site.

You any good?

:devil:

gogo

Great to know you finally got your freedom Ashley! :)

You'll spend more time in Ancaria (the travel destination of choice) with us!

Max

Im Freeee! Just finished my last exam and now I have 3 weeks to play tennis, watch tennis, catch up with friends and maybe spend a little time in Ancaria :)

congratz ! send me an ancarian postcard, and bring back a lot of souvenirs, me wants some shrunken heads and a new gobliiin ash-tray ;)

DB, congratz mate!

Didn't know you were such a tennis addict...this makes a small redoubt of tennis players we have on this site.

You any good?

:(

gogo

I'd like to think so :P I've been playing for a long time...since I was 9...so that would be 10 and a bit years. Great game though, and watching wimbledon and stuff is awesome. Especially when you see a match go to 70-68 in the last set!

Im Freeee! Just finished my last exam and now I have 3 weeks to play tennis, watch tennis, catch up with friends and maybe spend a little time in Ancaria :Just_Cuz_21:

congratz ! send me an ancarian postcard, and bring back a lot of souvenirs, me wants some shrunken heads and a new gobliiin ash-tray ;)

I'll do my best on them shrunken heads...I'm actually levelling a dryad at the moment so who knows...might get some to drop.

DB, congratz mate!

You any good?

:)

gogo

I'd like to think so :P I've been playing for a long time...since I was 9...so that would be 10 and a bit years. Great game though, and watching wimbledon and stuff is awesome. Especially when you see a match go to 70-68 in the last set!

Im Freeee! Just finished my last exam and now I have 3 weeks to play tennis, watch tennis, catch up with friends and maybe spend a little time in Ancaria :D

I'll do my best on them shrunken heads...I'm actually levelling a dryad at the moment so who knows...might get some to drop.

The heads are insanely addictive. Each one can be as powerful as a set, and the stats are deliciously random. I never got tired of setting my scorpion on Guardians or the Scorpion for drops.

:)

gogo