Might buy Sacred 2 Gold, got some questions.

Hey all,

I discoverd sacred 2 a couple days ago, I got more and more excited every time I saw stuff of the game.

But I also saw alot of stuff about bugs and crashes and that worried me.

So I downloaded the sacred 2 demo, and I got right into it.

After an hour I already got to the conclusion that its the best hack and slash rpg I ever played.

But heres the thing, I didnt notice any bugs in the demo, and the game worked fine.

So does the full game got alot of bugs like I read on forums?

Cause if the full version is realy unplayable as alot of people say, I would be realy dissapointed.

Hey all,

I discoverd sacred 2 a couple days ago, I got more and more excited every time I saw stuff of the game.

After an hour I already got to the conclusion that its the best hack and slash rpg I ever played.

But heres the thing, I didnt notice any bugs in the demo, and the game worked fine.

Cause if the full version is realy unplayable as alot of people say, I would be realy dissapointed.

Welcome to FDM. And thanks for your interest in us and Sacred 2.

Yes there are some bugs in the game, and no the game is not un-playable. Everybody will have different experiences depending on there system, OS, and "tolerance". This game has 1000 times more depth than you can ever imagine, and with all that detail it is also a free to play game, so no there are no weekly bug fixes and updates like some subscription RPGs.

Having said all that, you have found the best independent support forum and wiki for Sacred2 on the net.

If you need more assurance just read our forum here and you will find that while we may find some issues with certain areas of the game, we are here to help get folks fixed up and playing/enjoying the game as much as we can.

Enjoy

loco

p.s. And we have a very dedicated team of programmers from the German community that have created a community patch. they are actively fixing common bugs. And they are cool enough to share their hard work with us.

Welcome to DarkMatters Michel

Noone will say that the game doesn't have it's bugs. But if a busy forum like ours is something you can use to judge a game with, with hundreds of friendly posts going up every day, then you've just hit jackpot.

Welcome to the madness

:D

gogo

The FDM welcomes You & Yours!

This game is Gold as the game you are about to purchase implies!

Bugs? Yes a few. Is the game playable? By all means, no question. You may find the bugs in this game, much resemble the true life we all live. Just another example of how in-depth Ancaria truely is... :)

Worth the $$? Your call! My opinion, I would pay DOUBLE! if not TRIPLE the purchase price! Once in-game, and online with many friends. No game can touch Sacred 2! bugs or not... :D

I remain, Etherian

Hi all,

Have Sacred 2 Gold, 2 bought versions on Disc. But I would like to get 'Ice and Blood' addon. My concerns are that I've always liked hard copies of games and have been 'scared' of digital downloads.

A local re-seller here can get it from the UK in about 6 weeks, however I'm prepared to get it through this site if I end up with a file and process I can use to reinstall it should something happens. Plus if this is 'safe' I understand this site would get something small that I think would be nice to.

Hey there Grossum, I just bought Ice and Blood from them 3 days ago and the download process went smooth except for the activation, which I used a SecureCom tool for. I'm another fan of the hard copies and this was my first time buying a game online. I'd just go for it if I were you :music:

Hey there Grossum, I just bought Ice and Blood from them 3 days ago and the download process went smooth except for the activation, which I used a SecureCom tool for. I'm another fan of the hard copies and this was my first time buying a game online. I'd just go for it if I were you :music:

If I already 'have' Ice&Blood and when I "buy" it can I just use the New activation Code and go online without having to un install the other install of it ?

Hey all,

Welcome to the forum Dudefromnl.

The game has a few bugs, but as people before me have stated, it will vary from person to person. I for example have experienced 0 bugs since installing my Windows 7 operating system.

This community will help you with any questions you may have regarding anything, and be sure to check out the Sacred wiki.

Buying this game will be the best choice you have made in games, I guarantee it.

Sacred 2 has the most varied game-play I've ever experienced. It is infinitely re-playable.

Enjoy!

If I already 'have' Ice&Blood and when I "buy" it can I just use the New activation Code and go online without having to un install the other install of it ?

if you mean adding a second acct. the answer in yes, you can just register the new Closed net account without re-installing the game

Good News for myself took the plunge and just bought the Ice and Blood Addon. Downloaded from the link above and whole process went well, manual download installed verified and into Closed Net all without a hitch.

Now to build some characters.

Many thanks to all for your feed back and comments that gave myself the courage to do this way. :)

Hey ppl,

I just started playing sacred 2 yesterday and im like uber newb.

I play a level 11 Shadow Warrior and am just trying stuff out.

On the forums I hear ppl talk about deep builds and all kinds of difficult stuff.

But im just killing stuff and trying to understand the game more and more.

Could anyone give me some tips or something?

Im playing the sacred 2.34 version atm but im getting the Gold version next week.

Also, im wondering what do these closed and open servers mean, and what is the difference.

And if u got a singleplayer character is it possible to go online with him?

greetz

Michel

ClosedNet - characters are hosted on Deep Silver's servers. Character files cannot be edited. This is where most of the PC members of this forum play.

OpenNet - characters are hosted on your computer, single player characters can be used. Files can be edited.

If you've got to 11, you probably understand the basics pretty well. Best bet is to keep playing and let us know if you have any specific questions.

Oh, and welcome to FDM!

Edited by dreeft

Hi Michel

To play in closed servers you will have to update your game to latest version. If you go online you can do this and then you will be able to play in closed.

To play in Ice and Blood servers you will also have to buy the expansion on top of original game.

You can download Sacred 2 Gold which has base game plus expansion by clicking on links at top of this forum.

Cheers!

:)

gogo

p.s. Groosum, gratz! I remember the first time I did the download, I had been used to only getting boxed games before...but after the download took a few seconds to get a key I was hooked. DLgamer's been very secure for Sacred 2, and we've bought all the rest of our copies as downloads as well from them. First copy I got was however a boxed game, collector's edition...Just had to have it :)

Hey im trying to patch my game (2.34) to 2.40 so I can install the expansion.

I tried all the available 2.34-2.40 patch UK,US.

Even tried the normal 2.40 patch.

But they all say that they cant locate sacred 2 and I have to reinstall the game.

Can any1 help?

ah, great so you got the game!

Which one did you get , boxed or download? And which game did you buy, Sacred Gold or Fallen Angel? If you got Fallen Angel, you will have to add expansion to it.

:)

gogo

Hey im trying to patch my game (2.34) to 2.40 so I can install the expansion.

I tried all the available 2.34-2.40 patch UK,US.

Even tried the normal 2.40 patch.

But they all say that they cant locate sacred 2 and I have to reinstall the game.

Can any1 help?

Had this problem today actually, if you haven't solved it I've got your solution. If your working with a fresh install of Sacred 2 (I'm assuming UK version?) make sure you have the 2.40 INT-UK patch. Some little hiccup causes the 2.40UK patch now to work with a fresh install so you need the international UK version to get it to patch. After that it should be smooth sailing, just a lot of waiting for everything to install.