New to the PS3

Welcome to the forums artea and I hope you enjoy your stay ;)

If you have any questions please ask away! As I've said many times, we love answering questions on this site and would be glad to help you out ;)

wow ty everyone ;) ive never seen such quick responses in forums. I guess my first question is about combat arts. I read that adding runes to sockets raises the effective CA level with out the cool down going up. I have found this to be very in accurate. did I miss something in the tranlation from the ingame tips? also when gear already has +CA or +aspect is it also suppose to raise the cool down times?

Welcome to DM artea! There is a large group of console players who reside within these pages. Make yourself at home!

I'll do the best I can at answering your questions.

Here is a great thread to help you with your first question: http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=15294 The Holos Bro's know their game!

For your second question, the best way I can describe it, I personally would have the native +CA on gear @ low level. Gear with +CA does effect your regen. times. Eating runes however effects regen. even more. Unless you plan on using RpH ~Regen. per hit~ I wouldnt start eating runes into CA until level 75. Even at that level try and keep the regen. around the same as the CA animation.

I remain, Etherian

Edited by Etherian