Stepping In

Hello all,

gogo invited me over so I thought I would stop by. /beer

I've had a personal NAP with gogo for quite some time and we finally spent a bit of time shooting missiles together at a common enemy. That was a bit expensive but it sure was fun. /thumbsup

I've been playing ogame for a little over a year now and have picked up a few tricks. I already posted a couple in your Ogame Strategies for Beginners forum. I don't have a lot of time to spend playing the game but I still maintain a top 200 rank. Everyone else in my alliance has left so I'm holding down the fort by myself. I've been tempted to go looking for a new alliance but it hasn't been easy to let go of my ownership of an alliance that with just 1 member is nearly a top 100 rank. Perhaps if you had a spot here for me I could be persuaded to move and bring my 300k+ points with me. ^_^

This is a nice looking forum you have here. I also run a forum. It's an anime fan site. There's not a lot about anime on it but the members all enjoy the genre and like to hang out there. If anyone is interested here's a link for it. Eternal Sun's

Hey esfan38

It sure is good to see you here. I wanted to thanks again for the missle help on our little friend. Wanna do it again:) (insert evil laugh here)

Stop by the bar and have a drink on the house, poke around the corners here - there's lot's of great stuff here.

Welcome to The DARK side Esfan /devil

thnx for the Tips on building up a moon, not that I have one yet but that was one piece of info I had not yet read anywhere. so when in the future I might get a moon I now Know how to build it up /thumbsup

now know how
I sound like a native american /shok
Guest gogoblender

Esfan, ya made it man!

Woot!

hey...what happenned to yer profile though?

lol, it's full of A's!

:)

gogo

p.s. thanks fer showin up. Tehre's some pretty good threads runnin, it's gotten to be a pretty big forum (lol, sometimes too big ;))

And btw..nice forum you got goin dude

+++

Esfan, ya made it man!

Woot!

hey...what happenned to yer profile though?

lol, it's full of A's!

:)

gogo

lol

Yeah, those are what I would consider to be optional demographics but your registration page seems to consider them required. So I just used an A to continue :P

Guest gogoblender
lol

Yeah, those are what I would consider to be optional demographics but your registration page seems to consider them required. So I just used an A to continue :)

bad fellow admin...

baaaaaaaaaaaad

:woot:

gogo