How many hours have you played Sacred 2

Hello!

I have put in about 40++ hours into this game, most of the time playing badly built characters and recently, I got addicted to shopping. My characters are all level 30 at maximum though.

How about you? I guess everyone has a shopper, how many hours have you poured over shopping for items, as well as leveling up multiple characters to 200?

I am new to the game and still learning the ropes. Great game!

No idea how many hours I have poured into the game, but I have played Sacred 2 almost every day since it came out on PC in october 2008, so it's atleast a couple of thousand hours combined.

Never gotten a char to 200 yet though.

Welcome, and enjoy the game!

Hmm... Hard to say. At least few hundred for me. At first I was lacking proper comp to play. (Only playing PC)

Highest char is 68 seraphim. Still, shopping surely is a way to spend way too many hours, hunting those ammies and rings. :)

Thanks for the replies! I was feeling pretty lousy having spent about 50 hours (I just did a clean up of my hero chest) and accomplished nothing much...

50 hours only :D

Get ye back to ancaria ye!

:D

gogo

p.s. ah,to answer the question. Hmmm... thousands? This is that kind of game. It keeps making you think "hmmm, but what if I had done it this way... "

Evol Ascaron!

And welcome to DarkMatters Art!

Thanks for the replies! I was feeling pretty lousy having spent about 50 hours (I just did a clean up of my hero chest) and accomplished nothing much...

It happens to the best of us.

I think I clocked 120 or so into the 360 version, only getting one character to Level 50 and into the Desert. 20(?) hours in the PC version, barely making it to Tyr Lysia. (Or is Tyr Lysia the realm? Whatever the major elven city is called.) The 140 figure might be low. 150 sounds about right (and probably not much higher than that, if higher). Sadly, I've been playing other stuff recently, so I'm temporarily free of the Sacred 2 addiction.

I think I played at least 250 hours. Trying builds, doing my first playthrough in Single Player (took about 52 hours), and getting two characters between level 70 and 80. My highest char was at level 77, before she got killed by those evil eyes in Ice & Blood.

Max

I think I have about 60 on my xbox360 (I finished bronze + silver + halfway gold) is 60 hours a good guess?

anyways I'm now waiting for the mailman to ring my doorbell and hand me my new laptop to play sacred 2 on ! F yeah

I think I have about 60 on my xbox360 (I finished bronze + silver + halfway gold) is 60 hours a good guess?

anyways I'm now waiting for the mailman to ring my doorbell and hand me my new laptop to play sacred 2 on ! F yeah

I've logged on easy 1000 hours on this game. I'd say 200 on PC and 800 on console. And darkvacancy, nice to see another console user pulled in :)

I've logged on easy 1000 hours on this game. I'd say 200 on PC and 800 on console. And darkvacancy, nice to see another console user pulled in :)

After my xbox died when I was halfway finished on gold I stopped playing sacred2. Then I brought a PS3 but sacred on the ps3 is still 40+ euros. Today (hopefully) my new laptop will be delivered and I'll be playing sacred2 there (already brought the gold edition).

heh, looks like everyone is getting good value. I'm just curious as to whether this game is the game that has console players playing the longest with it.

I know for PC, it's head and tails greater than anything else I've ever had on this comp.

:lol:

gogo

heh, looks like everyone is getting good value. I'm just curious as to whether this game is the game that has console players playing the longest with it.

I know for PC, it's head and tails greater than anything else I've ever had on this comp.

:lol:

gogo

Coming from console I'd say I spent 800 hours on Sacred 2, 400 on Call of Duty:Modern Warfare 2, and 300 on Dragon Age. You can see how the other games pale in comparison :)

think I spended 100 hours in total so far.

highest is level 73 seraphin.

did 3-4 characters at level 50 (1*61)

but want a char that have 0 deaths, for style :lol:

at the moment newest is level 57, dualwield seraqueen :)

Too many?

Or not enough? When is enough enough? I know I probably won't stop playing this, even if #3 was released somtime soon (2010). Unless it surpasses 2 by a lot/in every way.

Really does depress me somewhat when I think about this question.... "I've spent how much of my life living in this fantasy world, is my life REALLY that bad" 8)

It all starts as "playing"... then you get into the "testing" mode where you're either checking something or other for yourself, then for someone else or the wiki, etc... I had been really good since the snow melted this spring, playing 10-12 hours a week for a few months... gotta break the addiction slowly, the withdrawl symptoms are wretched ;)

Short answer: at least 2-3 thousand.

100s of hours. There is so much to this game, so many different builds... so many places to see.

There is something new (geography, quest) each time...

And... now I've activated my second EU account (SingeElfGuard was my first account, poisonelfguard is my second). More hours to build up a pool of items/resources. These of course, are on the PC.

I do have an xbox, and have yet to create my viperous disease dryad. But she's coming one day!

Edited by FrostElfGuard

Im guessing around 175-200. Thats like 8+ days lol. Geez, are you kidding me? Anyways still a fun game. But I dont see how some people have played for 500+ hours I get burnt out after a week or two of play and have to take a break. Then a week or 2 later I'm jones'n to play.

Im guessing around 175-200. Thats like 8+ days lol. Geez, are you kidding me? Anyways still a fun game. But I dont see how some people have played for 500+ hours I get burnt out after a week or two of play and have to take a break. Then a week or 2 later I'm jones'n to play.

Same here, get bored with it (or suddenly want to play other games) then suddenly I'll get the hankerin' to play some sacred 2 (there is always something to do on this game).

I think I've logged about 500 hours so far in about 5 months. While I am playing, I'm always getting new ideas on what hero/builds I'm going to be trying for my next go around. Currently next in queue is a Seraphim (which I've never played, was thinking of doing a caster with dual wield/2 staffs), followed by Dryad (my very first go around in Sacred 2 was with Dryad in bronze, and looking back I had no clue what I was doing). 3rd in line is a two-handed hammer wielding SW. That should keep me busy for another 500 hours. So Starcraft 2 is going to have to wait for now... ;)

Edited by rhs408

Depending on who you ask (the wife!) - way, way too many.

She doesn't understand how I can play all these games which she says are just scavenger hunts. Apparently I spend most of my time picking up junk, looking at it, discarding some and selling the rest. I guess it's true (and doesn't make for enjoyable viewing) but heck, I get my kicks from finding a rare item in a game.

Conservative guess? 400 hours based on the characters I have KEPT, way more if you count the reject pile!