Darkspore looks interesting.

thx for the heads-up !

although atm I can't really imagine how this will possible work,

have to say I also never played Spore tho..

from what they said so far to describe it, I think it's NOT basically a H&S ARPG ,

but it will feature a few of it's elements, so let's see how it turns out..

a lot of companies have been promising something like this in the past

throwing around publicity attracting keywords like Blizzard , or Diablo , or ARPG and MMO..

in the end it was just show, theit games in the end had only very little to offer to be compared or to compete with the above, etc..

looking forward tho, let's just wait and see! *bookmarked* in the *upcoming ARPG's* folder, for now..

Darkspore_Shared-3-660x518.jpg

Edited by Rotluchs

I can't I played Spore much but applying it's unique concept to an arpg is a great idea. In fact in some ways Spore already was an Arpg so most of the work was already in place. Very interesting... :D

Might try this, my favorite part of spore was building my first creature and running around on land getting more body parts (the arpg part), so I think it'll be awesome if they focused on making that part into a full game! That and I'm a sucker for customization.

This could be interesting...as long as they get the mp interaction with others right. I think old spore all they got to do was exchange player designs on the creatures, right? I'd have wanted more of an mmo feel for something like this...perhaps not on as big a scale as the big mmo's... but something cute but with still definite interaction with other player.s

Like Sacred

:lol:

gogo