hey there!

A little late, but here it is ;)

Hello, I'm Dmitry. Playing Sacred for almost 4 years but not online: when I got ability to play online, UW servers were off and Sacred 2 still wasn't released, so I played UW on the ISP's LAN with friends. When Sacred 2 was out, I played a bit online and... disappointed. Not with the game, but with community. So I continued playing SP and on the LAN. Found this site while reading a discussion of some RU community members about someone's character build: will it survive at niob or not lol. Unfortunately I can't play online with you, guys :D

About me: I'm 18 years old, living in a small town on the Volga river bank, studying IT at uni. I like video games, 'specially FPS and RPG, played almost for three years Half-Life AG but community there was just awful :), love blues and 8bit music, but also like some hard rockin' bands like Guns N' Roses or AC/DC :)

cheers

dman

Welcome olocat!

Well I will speak for everyone here to say "We think our community will impress you." We are here to support all our members and I personally would not want to be anywhere else. So enjoy the forum and maybe down the road we might get a chance to play together somehow.

Hey Dmitri!

I had actually been noticing some of your posts coming up of late in conversations. As Loco said, we're just about the friendliest community you're going to hook up with, some say even mildly insane ;) And a sad story you have painted bout the community in your region. I was completely against the regionification of Sacred 2, it caused havok in our clan, broke up our friends across the world. It was a frustrating experience, and whereas Ascaron should have gone the way of empowering friend to play with friend, they regionalized game release.. all of a sudden peeps we had been playing with for years, when they went to the store adn bought the game, found out they were marooned away from us.

:)

You're still playing though, and this is testament to the depth of this game. Perhaps one day you'll be tempted to download Sacred 2 Gold EU, Ancaria's Valhalla where we, our friends, drink mead, sing songs, and find funny ways to spell our names with food on our plates or on each other's faces :)

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:D

gogo

Hello Dimitry nice to meet ya! I'm a spanish guy, and just like you, I was a bit disappointed with the spanish community so I started to play offline in solo mode. I heard about this place and the wiki, and I was obsessed with it, but when I started to know all these boys I just couldn't wait to change to the european lobby, play with them, and be their friend.

You will be always welcome to this forum, ololcat :lol:

Welcome to the forums ololcat!

Glad you found us here in webverse. I know what you mean about awful communites wrapped around games.

This forum & it's clans are breaking the status que!

Stay long & enjoy!

I remain, :)