New PC player

Well actually I have had the game for quite a while, but just recently I found a way to run it in a stable state. So am I ready to pickup on the game once again.

I am GMT+1 timezone based and I am usually playing on the closed net servers. HC and SC both. Although I like the thrill of HC more.

On the official forums I have hooked up with Kryptoz and we started playing together today, but it would be nice to have more people to party with. As the community is quite fragmented and the official boards are kinda desolate I searched on google for any Sacred 2 gaming groups/clans.

That's how I found this website and it seems active enough!

So there you have it; my introduction. :bounce:

Thanks for the welcome!

Are US and EU people allowed to play together these days? I thought they used to be seperate servers?

Is there a list here on forums with currently active players?

So we can keep our buddielists populated with active members, perhaps?

Thanks for the welcome!

Are US and EU people allowed to play together these days? I thought they used to be seperate servers?

All the clan members have the the clan tag affixed to their character names [D.a.r.k] so it should be easy to identify some of us. US and EU are not able to play together, which is why so many people switched over to EU.

Thanks for the welcome!

All the clan members have the the clan tag affixed to their character names [D.a.r.k] so it should be easy to identify some of us. US and EU are not able to play together, which is why so many people switched over to EU.

Well, not all since I joined pretty late most of my chars are high level ones without the clan tag, but alas all my chars have the name 'Spunky' in them so if yer see me on pop in to say hey!

Welcome Yskonyn!

aww that's to bad, guess my mate just has to buy ice & blood

PS. a player with fallen angel and ice & blood separate can play with a player who has the gold edition?

Only if the person with the Fallen Angel ALSO has the Ice and blood add on.

Fallen Angel plus Ice and Blood = Sacred 2 Gold

:)

gogo