Is there a list of each character and their 'specialty' weapons?

Hi guys.

I apologize if you've answered these a thousand times.

I have so many questions I have no idea how to begin. I guess I'll just start with a couple.

1. As I understand, the Shadow Warrior is the only char who can wield 2-handed shafted weapons. Is there a list of each character and their 'specialty' weapons?

2. How do I find a lightsabre, and is wielding it influenced by 'sword lore'?

I have often wondered what are the special weapons you are rewared with for completing the character specific quests. I know that the Shadow Warrior receives th "Tyranny of the Condemned", a legendary 2H hafted weapon. What do the characters receive?

I have often wondered what are the special weapons you are rewared with for completing the character specific quests. I know that the Shadow Warrior receives th "Tyranny of the Condemned", a legendary 2H hafted weapon. What do the characters receive?

The High Elf gets a legendary two hand staff 'Merciless Avenger' and Seraphim gets 1 hand unique sword 'Huntress of Light' there the only two I've completed the character quest for.

woo hoo found it

I'd always wanted them listed as well. Kind of difficult to find though, I'll set up more links to get to them easier from other parts of Wiki

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacre...s_Quest_Rewards

:0

gogo

2. How do I find a lightsabre, and is wielding it influenced by 'sword lore'?

Hey there Blue, if you happen to be playing on PC I can definitely help you in that department. I have over 50 lightsabers (mule is getting getting full lol) so I would be more than happy to give some away ;)

So, dryad with the blowpipe, and shadow warrior can use the 2 hand hafter.

So now other character gains innate bonuses for any other weapon choice?

The reason I ask, is that I just can't choose which weapons to run with for each class!

I noticed the inquisitor can not use bows, for example, so he must be offset somehow?

And to Ryanrocker, indeed I do play on PC, and I appreciate the offer.

However, I think my first light sabre needs to be self found. For purity reasons alone.

Classes don't get innate bonuses to weapons per se, just whether they can use them or not & whether they can pick the relevant weapon lore.

I noticed the inquisitor can not use bows, for example, so he must be offset somehow?

Nope & he can't use shields either (nor can the TG, but he only has one arm)...

Classes don't get innate bonuses to weapons per se, just whether they can use them or not & whether they can pick the relevant weapon lore.

Nope & he can't use shields either (nor can the TG, but he only has one arm)...

Ah but the Inquisitor makes a great dual wield hafted weapon toon! Even at level 30 my Inquisitor is doing 358 HP damage with his weapons without any lore! He'll be getting weapon and damage lore soon.