Star Wars- The Old Republic Video

Hey there everyone, just here to post my newest video. I managed to get rid of the grey lines so at least it's not an eyesore :D This video uses clips from the two recent Star Wars- The Old Republic MMO Trailers and music from Two Steps from Hell (they make the world's epic music go round :D ). Song title is Love and Loss, which not only fit the video perfectly sound wise, but also represents the two sides battling each other. So without further pause, the video you've been waiting for :D

Edited by ryanrocker1217

Great video, Ryan!

I've been a fan of Star Wars for over 10 years.. and Dash Rendars ship "The outrider" IS faster than the millenium falcon!

It is equipped with a modified SoroSuub Griffyn/Y2TG hyperdrive, giving the Outrider a Class 0.75 hyperdrive rating, thus easily nailing the Falcon's class 0.5 hyperdrive! Hah!

:D

Great video, Ryan!

I've been a fan of Star Wars for over 10 years.. and Dash Rendars ship "The outrider" IS faster than the millenium falcon!

It is equipped with a modified SoroSuub Griffyn/Y2TG hyperdrive, giving the Outrider a Class 0.75 hyperdrive rating, thus easily nailing the Falcon's class 0.5 hyperdrive! Hah!

Thanks Sirius! Hmm the Outrider is faster than the Falcon? Ah, but did you know that the Falcon's a model YT-1300 while Rendar's is a YT-2400 :D?

wow

WOW

I have been willing to dismiss most of the star wars franchise as too much extra "business" in my life. I have seen a few trailers, some videos. Not one of them managed to make me actually consider whether there was something I was missing.

Your video, no, lets call it a trailer...first class work here. Where is that song from? And again, you drop the cuts right where they "should" be made. This is what's keeping your work tight, and never leaving me wanting as the video goes forward.

Amazing job

+++ @ ryan

gogo

p.s. And where is that track from?

I have been willing to dismiss most of the star wars franchise as too much extra "business" in my life. I have seen a few trailers, some videos. Not one of them managed to make me actually consider whether there was something I was missing.

It's always a good day when you convert someone to your favorite series, be it Sacred, Star Wars, or another game/movie. :D

p.s. And where is that track from?

Read the first post :D

Thanks Sirius! Hmm the Outrider is faster than the Falcon? Ah, but did you know that the Falcon's a model YT-1300 while Rendar's is a YT-2400 :D?

Ah.. but the Outrider was never built for heavy combat. It was modified into a ultra fast smuggling-vessel for quick getaways.

It is also smaller and lighter than the falcon, making it a harder target for any adversary.

Being big isn't always a good thing. Look what happened to the Rancor ;P

Are they a group, this is kind of music they are famous for?

:viking:

gogo

Yuppers. All they do is trailer music and movie soundtracks. Here's the LINK for them :lol:

I get it

are they like xray dog?

xray dog did THE best Sacred 2 video I'd ever seen.

:)

gogo

we had a link to it before...I"ve been trying to hunt it down ever since....apparently it got taken down for some reason or another having to do with copy right... beh....if you can find it ryan... cookies

:viking:

gogo

we had a link to it before...I"ve been trying to hunt it down ever since....apparently it got taken down for some reason or another having to do with copy right... beh....if you can find it ryan... cookies

:gogo:

gogo

I searched everywhere for it. Turns out youtube's not the one who took it down, but X-ray Dog were the people who did. Perhaps if we ask them nicely they'll put it back up? Also, if any of you guys have youtube accounts could you please either click "like" or comment, as it helps give the vid a higher "ranking" on youtube. Thanks :)

No YouTube account here or I would certainly :whip: your video.

However, the clip that caught my eye the most is between 0:52-0:55. Imagine taking a hit such as we see here?

If I am the opponent and see the big ugly swallow my best shot, then promptly ask for seconds? Imagine. Run for the Mountains and hide in a Cave.

I remain, :oooo:

~p.s.~ once an establish fortified cave has been aquired. The cave dwellers become thirsty. While seeking out Hydration, they stumble upon a shiny ring. The ring turns out to be the "Ring that binds them". With the ring of power in our grasp. The big ugly wont be asking for seconds... :eek:

However, the clip that caught my eye the most is between 0:52-0:55. Imagine taking a hit such as we see here?

If I am the opponent and see the big ugly swallow my best shot, then promptly ask for seconds? Imagine. Run for the Mountains and hide in a Cave.

Well, the Sith doesn't walk away unscathed. If you look closely (at another clip of him) his skin is blackened on the side where he took the hit. But yes...if anyone survives a grenade launcher to the face? Run for the hills! :)

I searched everywhere for it. Turns out youtube's not the one who took it down, but X-ray Dog were the people who did. Perhaps if we ask them nicely they'll put it back up?

That's a great idea. We could give them some great exposure on the sites as well for that video... Ryan know anyway to get to those guys... do you have the skinny on the inny ^^

gogo

That's a great idea. We could give them some great exposure on the sites as well for that video... Ryan know anyway to get to those guys... do you have the skinny on the inny ^^

gogo

Hehe, no inside scoop with them...yet :) But if anyone wants to contact them you can go to their CONTACT PAGE and give them a ring/email :D

• 6 months later...

I'm glad you bumped this up again and got the embed video. The music is just insane, and the video doesn't let go. Pretty much Star Wars at it's most awe-inspiring and dramatic.

gogo

Haha didn't mean to bump it :o Clicked on the link for my sig and realized that with the forum upgrade it had taken out the video out of the first post, so I quickly flew to action. Glad to hear you guys still like it after a few months :thumbsup:

Nice one to see again and get even more fired up since the game is coming out so so soon. Cant wait to finally see a preorder link.

Hope they give another trailer before the game comes out or at list finish the holocron diaries.:D

At list we have Deceived the novel to read this month before the MMO of MMOs comes out.

P.S.: Hmmm what to play jedi, sith, bounty hunter hmmmmm.....