I found this while using another addon of mine, and I destroyed darkmatters, facebook.com, and several other places with it. Cause it's an addon, it won't be deleted from your system.(like NetDisaster)

DOWNLOAD FROM HERE

Then to start the game you find this icon Destroytheweb.jpg located in either your AddressBar or your status bar and click. it will( if this is you first time playing) ask if you want to read the rules, you should read them. Then if you on a page like www.destroytheweb.net, that has frames, the inner frames will be removed before the start of the game.

I played for 30 min and I'm keeping this addon for firefox

Edited by daemonrocks23

What?! you destroyed DarkMatters? destroying Facebook is a good thing, but DarkMatters is a sacrilege :D

Edited by Spunky

Doing good works like destroying Facebook does not balance against the evil you commited by destroying DarkMatters.

FETCH THE TAR AND FEATHERS! :viking:

Edited by podgie_bear

I didn't really destroy darkmatters........... or else you wouldn't have been able to post.......I destroyed a LOT of other websites... like facebook, twitter, myspace, and more. I just launched the program on darkmatters to see what it said for darkmatters.............like if there were frames and such.. and it was my first website that I was on, so I am sorry for the scare, lolz. Darkmatters is my home. Why would I destroy it? then I would have no home! lol

Yes, I/we know, as if you really had done it there would be no thread to reply to in the first place :viking:

Edited by Spunky

it might just be worth installing firefox, and getting the addon. you can install FF3.6 and ignore the "make FF default" message.

The reason is is that the chrome version isn't going to be out for a LONG time