Hello Everyone

I hope this is the right spot... Anyways lol My names John Born April 30th 1991 in Cornwall Ontario(small little town with nothing to do in it but walk around...) Umm well my Hobbys are really cool to me lol idk about you guys. I play traveling Football as a Center linemen aswell I love building model cars( im up to about 100+ cars made and painted. I would have more if my brother didnt break them. I do have a Job at a resturant call Nickels as a Busboy(lol how fun) getting payed 7.00/h Canadian EH!

Hey Mobghost....

Welcome to D.a.r.k.

....ahh footie...did you get to watch much of the World Cup? or were you to busy working?

Mobghost make yourself at home and have loads of fun here :)

Cheers

/beers

Lol I actually watched the World cups at work because my dads best friend with the owner!! Lucky me lol I get payed to watch T.V can't find much of a better Job well other then a game tester that must be FUNNNN

Heya Mobghost. Nice to meet you! :)

How cool to be working at age 15. How old were you when you first started working?

Oh and I noticed that you'd like a bike for your birthday. I'm a huge fan of mountain bikes. I always buy Norco bikes. Good old Canadian bikes eh! Did you want a speed bike or mountain bike? Or am I totally missing the mark and its that you want a motor bike? lol.

Well, hope you enjoy the forum and the community here. Feel free to jump into any topic. :)

Lol well I want a Mountain bike lol because were I live theres trails everywhere... and I mean everywhere. And lol that is actually my first Job experience and happy to say its alot of fun except when you get all dirty... Then you just look wierd having all the costumers looking at you.... How emotional /lmao

Welcome to the forum, MobGhost. One of my first/best internet friends was from Cornwall (she just moved to Ottawa), cool to see others from the town. I was there once for an hour or two on my way to Toronto... you have a very large Canadian Tire there :)

Welcome to the forum great to have you here.

Finally someone else that likes football. I had only Claire to talk to. /lmao

I used to make models to but I made ships and aeroplains.

p.s.:Claire Italy won the World Cup I am still waiting for the 25.000 ammo we bet about.

p.p.s.:I love mountain bikeing to. Two more people for a new topic to talk about /lmao

p.s.:Claire Italy won the World Cup I am still waiting for the 25.000 ammo we bet about.

OMG!! I forgot! /blush Sorry I'll ofc honour my bet /lmao and so I dont look like I am pushing you can send me a pint of beer :P

I think people like Canadian tire so much is because of the fact its got "canadian" in it lol even though most of there produces are from other countrys lol How wierd I must admit

Well, we discovered in Quebec (east of Montreal) that our rear tires were so bald the steel belting was showing... Cornwall was the first place we could find that had tires to fit the car. "Canadian Tire" holds no special allure for me, I'm from Nova Scotia and am pretty familiar with them, but they did have tires :P

OMG!! I forgot! /blush Sorry I'll ofc honour my bet /lmao and so I dont look like I am pushing you can send me a pint of beer :P

No I am not sending you my alcohol you can buy me a beer in the bar and you are free from the bet /lmao

lol what do you mean by buying a beer? Do you guys know each other?

/lmao No we don't know each other from RL we are too far away from each other. /lmao

And for the beer we are drinking it here:

DarkMatters > Public Forums > Key Largo Beach Resort > Key Largo Beach Resort > Key Largo Bar thread

you need to get there it is a great place and a lot of fun /lmao

WeLcOmE CoMpAdRe-DuDe!

it's nice meeting you. I would like to talk more but I am ready to pass out. it's 3:18 am here in Montreal and am working tomorow.

have fun and don't feed the forum pet or else.....it will show its......;)

First off... You declared the war simply because your allies did. Which was Dumb. And second off why would you go to war with an alliance that you have absolutly no reason to go to war with...

Mobghost

Mobghost its great to see you meeting and chatting with the good people from D.A.R.K

I know they will make you feel welcone as the posts above clearly show.

Dont forget to join in on Mirc..not only is it fun..we laugh a lot..its very usefull too.

Good luck Mobghost