Hey Guys

HI Still and welcome to DarkMatters!

There's some of us always playing every day in Closed actually... just scout around looking for names and if yer correct level you will see the servers. As well, there is a time to play thread here in DarkMatters that you can see when peeps are going into servers or they are saying how swell it felt to see an enemy go

splat.jpg

Great meeting you here, enjoy the boards, and once again welcome!

:)

gogo

Heya,

game has been out awhile... some people seem to be getting bored with it, and take it out on others ;)

Anyways, welcome to the place where you will not find that kind of attitude :P (really, consider polishing up the old PC ;) )

Greetz

yeah ive just been looking at my old pc.........I think I may actually get the pc version tbh ! aswell as owning the PS3 version.....I bought it by luck because me and my girlfriend wanted somthing new to play....she doesnt like shoot em ups lol so I stubled across it lol

and its good to know that no one will be horrible :P

allthought tbh no need to say it guessed that much allready ;)

thanks !

I need a bit of hlp with my shodow warrior if you could advise me woudbe birlliant ! :) thanks :)

What you need? Ask away!

Alittle more detail please, so I know exactly what type of information your seeking.

I remain, :)

Hey Cyco, I play the PS3, and I'm friendly :), I'll be glad to help you out with your warrior, whether it be gold, ye old equipment or a 'lil levelling, I'll help ya :D

Elite_Snype (PSN),

Alex.