Is it possibe to import a character for open net or single player to closed net?

Is it possibe to import a character for open net or single player to closed net?

Simple answer : No.

:oooo:

And a good thing that is, or else closed would have lost it's entire meaning.

Hi caolan

You're not the first person to ask ^^ I sometimes wish it could be as well..but then I'd probably get bored and have given up on this game years ago if I would have been able to just reset characters and bring in mods etc. If you're looking for more of an experience where you death isn't so permanent, the game also offers SC Closed ... but you'll lose your sb if you die. And of course, always open for the ultimate in flexibility.

Cheers!

gogo

Simple answer : No.

And a good thing that is, or else closed would have lost it's entire meaning.

Well said. There is no reason for playing closed with an imported SP or open toon.... you would bring modding into the realm of no mods, cheating into the realm of no cheating.... there is no way this should even be possible.

If it was that easy, everyone could mod balance.txt, do 1 quest for level 200, and go holly hop on Closed server chanting 'Look what I made!'

In all seriousness.... HC Closed is about playing without all that, helping eachother building toons that laugh at the HC challenge. If you want to start playing HC closed and you cannot take along high level toons.... well, they were not HC from the start. Losing toons that way might be a bummer, tho they are not 'lost'. That, and most people on Closed HC would be happy to help out in building up your new toons.

Ah well.... just my 2 cents,

Greetz