Schot just brought home some pumpkins that he carved at his job. It was their farewell party of the season, and so he put his hands to some creative work, and carved out some pumpkins for the party.

This is one of his hand-carved beauties, sported now by yours truly.

There's lots of awesome pix out there, surely there is some ghostly spirit here to haunt with.

:)

gogo

Boo!

Schot just brought home some pumpkins that he carved at his job. It was their farewell party of the season, and so he put his hands to some creative work, and carved out some pumpkins for the party.

This is one of his hand-carved beauties, sported now by yours truly.

There's lots of awesome pix out there, surely there is some ghostly spirit here to haunt with.

gogo

Enjoy gogo! I must say I had a tremendous amount of fun carving the pumpkins for the party at work. That one is for sure my fave though. :4rofl:

That was a small job in of itself!

So many to choose from, I opted for a clean, streamlined look for the whole family.

I remain, :)

Edited by Etherian

Well, here's my halloween avatar I just whipped up :4rofl: Small change to a far greater piece of work than what I could do.

Good to see you up and about (so to speak) Brad. Hope that you're recovering nicely and will come back to us soon! Nice pumpkin too :)

Edited by Dragon Brother
That was a small job in of itself!

So many to choose from, I opted for a clean, streamlined look for the whole family.

I remain, :)

Ahh yes the Bacardi Bat. Almost had a Tattoo of that done back in the day. I like it :4rofl:

Edited by Furian67

DB, nice work on the custom avatar! That's another notch to your own creation as well. Furian, my brain feels pretty much like that every day before that cup of coffee "lol: , the bacardi bat is a classy device for halloween.. clever choice eth.

gogo

That's not so strange.

Ever seen Stephen King's "IT" ?

Nah, I have read it though...Stephen King...one hell of a writer.

I'll be honest...I never really got off on the movie that much...I thought the clown was a little over the top... so much in fact, I kind of got a little bored and turned it off about half way through.

I had read the first part of book you see, the first few pages. The story of the sick older brother making the paper boat for his younger brother to take out in the rain. What King goes on to write about for the next few pages broke my heart for the next few months. I don't want to give it away...but anyone who has read King knows that one of his gifts has been to always know what our hearts' most precious things are and stabbing them over and over... ugh ^^

:D

gogo